Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which theme should I work on next?
Dark Fire Blue X 46 76.67%
Gilded Hammr X 14 23.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

[THEME]Update 2/14/2012: Dark Fire Blue X and Dark Fire X (UnNamed)

OP 10tonhammr

6th April 2012, 03:01 AM   |  #121  
OP Senior Member
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,251

896 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddspec

whats the easyist way to change the battery icon to the big digital one found in this section when i flash it it reverts alot of this theme back to stock love the theme but like a big visible battery icon and yes i know y it reverts alot of it back to stock just no clue how to work around it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA

Which battery icon are you referring to? Can u post a link or pic? I'll be able to help you out, just not sure which one you're referring to.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
6th April 2012, 03:11 AM   |  #122  
Flag palm bay
Thanks Meter: 1,263

2,901 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1390826

this thread the digital one wanted to keep crt off enabled too lost it when i flashed that mod and got it back with dark fire theme blue one of course guess it helps if i mention that lol Ty

Last edited by oddspec; 6th April 2012 at 03:16 AM.
6th April 2012, 03:35 AM   |  #123  
OP Senior Member
Chicago

896 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1390826

this thread the digital one wanted to keep crt off enabled too lost it when i flashed that mod and got it back with dark fire theme blue one of course guess it helps if i mention that lol Ty

OK. Download that mod. Use 7zip or winrar (google it and download one of em if you don't have one or the other installed on your computer. You only need one of those programs, not both.)Open the mod zip file on your computer. Go to folder /system/framework. Open framework-res.apk. Go to folder /Res/drawable-hdpi. Extract all the images in there to your desktop. Find all the images that start with the file name stat_sys_battery(whatever).png. keep those and delete everything else. Open the Dark Fire theme zip, and go to the EXACT same folder location where you extracted the new ones from, and drag and drop those new images into the archive. Flash your modded DFB zip with the new battery images and you're good to go. If you have problems I'll be around later. Just reply and I'll get back to u.

6th April 2012, 04:04 AM   |  #124  
Flag palm bay
Thanks Meter: 1,263

2,901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10tonhammr

OK. Download that mod. Use 7zip or winrar (google it and download one of em if you don't have one or the other installed on your computer. You only need one of those programs, not both.)Open the mod zip file on your computer. Go to folder /system/framework. Open framework-res.apk. Go to folder /Res/drawable-hdpi. Extract all the images in there to your desktop. Find all the images that start with the file name stat_sys_battery(whatever).png. keep those and delete everything else. Open the Dark Fire theme zip, and go to the EXACT same folder location where you extracted the new ones from, and drag and drop those new images into the archive. Flash your modded DFB zip with the new battery images and you're good to go. If you have problems I'll be around later. Just reply and I'll get back to u.

awesome ty i got it should be alll good now ty so much for awesome work
7th April 2012, 04:23 AM   |  #125  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Thanks Meter: 2,841

3,926 posts
More
Quote:

whats the easyist way to change the battery icon to the big digital one found in this section when i flash it it reverts alot of this theme back to stock love the theme but like a big visible battery icon and yes i know y it reverts alot of it back to stock just no clue how to work around it

10 that are u using for ics apktool or all manger?
Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
7th April 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #126  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,570

14,947 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10tonhammr

Hey man, We will need to get together soon. I am real close.
7th April 2012, 09:00 PM   |  #127  
OP Senior Member
Chicago

896 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

Hey man, We will need to get together soon. I am real close.

Nice!

The Following User Says Thank You to 10tonhammr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 03:36 PM   |  #128  
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
Looks amazing will try with unnamed!
9th April 2012, 09:44 PM   |  #129  
Recognized Themer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 756

2,173 posts
More
Hey 10....have you tried the ICS Multi-Tool yet? I haven't had a chance to work with it yet because ICS on E4GT is still pretty sketchy. BTW... Steel Hammer looks like it's going to be absolutely badass. I'm a sucker for silver/grey themes. Awesome work as usual.
Last edited by 12MaNy; 9th April 2012 at 09:52 PM.
14th April 2012, 10:17 PM   |  #130  
OP Senior Member
Chicago

896 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12MaNy

Hey 10....have you tried the ICS Multi-Tool yet? I haven't had a chance to work with it yet because ICS on E4GT is still pretty sketchy. BTW... Steel Hammer looks like it's going to be absolutely badass. I'm a sucker for silver/grey themes. Awesome work as usual.

no I have not. I'll have to take a look at that...

The Following User Says Thank You to 10tonhammr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
10tonhammr, dark, dark fire x, fire, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread