Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,823 Members 51,749 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sopa and pipa were passed silently soooo...

Tip us?

BeerChameleon
Old
Thanks Meter 1206

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman519 View Post
Ya stock browser is a POS. The gmail app is also a POS I mean what's the deal with not dowwnloading all kinds a files I never really bitched about it but COME ON GOOGLE ITS UR EMAIL & UR APP & U CAN'T DOWNLOAD FILES PPL SEND U

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.
Actually gmail app works pretty well for me, well the older one not the new updated P.O.S

Sent from my SPH-D700

zman519
Old
Thanks Meter 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrules7778 View Post
Actually gmail app works pretty well for me, well the older one not the new updated P.O.S

Sent from my SPH-D700
Try getting an apk emailed to you & downloading it!

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.
“Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." John F. Kennedy

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Gerald Ford

jbadboy2007
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman519 View Post
Try getting an apk emailed to you & downloading it!

You can do it now they had a block on it before to where you would have to put apk's in encrypted zips to email them with gmail. But they have removed the block openly send apk's now

BeerChameleon
Old
Thanks Meter 1206

DONATE TO ME
I use dropbox links for files not supported by gmail

Sent from my SPH-D700

zman519
Old
Thanks Meter 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbadboy2007 View Post
You can do it now they had a block on it before to where you would have to put apk's in encrypted zips to email them with gmail. But they have removed the block openly send apk's now
Sweet thanks for the info man

“Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." John F. Kennedy

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Gerald Ford