FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Sopa and pipa were passed silently soooo...

12th April 2012, 07:46 PM |#31  
BeerChameleon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tucson,Arizona.
Thanks Meter: 1,206
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman519

Ya stock browser is a POS. The gmail app is also a POS I mean what's the deal with not dowwnloading all kinds a files I never really bitched about it but COME ON GOOGLE ITS UR EMAIL & UR APP & U CAN'T DOWNLOAD FILES PPL SEND U

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.

Actually gmail app works pretty well for me, well the older one not the new updated P.O.S

Sent from my SPH-D700
 
 
14th April 2012, 12:51 AM |#32  
zman519's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag the Land of Beer & Cheese
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrules7778

Actually gmail app works pretty well for me, well the older one not the new updated P.O.S

Sent from my SPH-D700

Try getting an apk emailed to you & downloading it!

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.
14th April 2012, 01:06 PM |#33  
jbadboy2007's Avatar
Senior Member
Lansing MI
Thanks Meter: 267
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman519

Try getting an apk emailed to you & downloading it!

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.

You can do it now they had a block on it before to where you would have to put apk's in encrypted zips to email them with gmail. But they have removed the block openly send apk's now
14th April 2012, 04:17 PM |#34  
BeerChameleon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tucson,Arizona.
Thanks Meter: 1,206
 
Donate to Me
More
I use dropbox links for files not supported by gmail

Sent from my SPH-D700
15th April 2012, 12:07 AM |#35  
zman519's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag the Land of Beer & Cheese
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbadboy2007

You can do it now they had a block on it before to where you would have to put apk's in encrypted zips to email them with gmail. But they have removed the block openly send apk's now

Sweet thanks for the info man

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes