Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[THEME][ZIP]Complete Gingerbread theme for 3xx based roms

OP TheManii

15th April 2012, 04:56 AM   |  #11  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,109

6,118 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManii

Code:
.method private final updateClock()V
    .registers 7

.prologue
    .line 736
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/server/status/StatusBarPolicy;->mCalendar:Ljava/util/Calendar;

invoke-static {}, Ljava/lang/System;->currentTimeMillis()J

move-result-wide v1

invoke-virtual {v0, v1, v2}, Ljava/util/Calendar;->setTimeInMillis(J)V

.line 737
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/server/status/StatusBarPolicy;->mClockData:Lcom/android/server/status/IconData;

iget-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/server/status/StatusBarPolicy;->mContext:Landroid/content/Context;

invoke-static {v1}, Landroid/text/format/DateFormat;->getTimeFormat(Landroid/content/Context;)Ljava/text/DateFormat;

move-result-object v1

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/server/status/StatusBarPolicy;->mCalendar:Ljava/util/Calendar;

invoke-virtual {v2}, Ljava/util/Calendar;->getTime()Ljava/util/Date;

move-result-object v2

invoke-virtual {v1, v2}, Ljava/text/DateFormat;->format(Ljava/util/Date;)Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v1

const-string v4, " PM"

const-string v5, ""

invoke-virtual {v1, v4, v5}, Ljava/lang/String;->replace(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v1

const-string v4, " AM"

const-string v5, ""

invoke-virtual {v1, v4, v5}, Ljava/lang/String;->replace(Ljava/lang/CharSequence;Ljava/lang/CharSequence;)Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v1

iput-object v1, v0, Lcom/android/server/status/IconData;->text:Ljava/lang/CharSequence;

.line 738
    iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/android/server/status/StatusBarPolicy;->mService:Lcom/android/server/status/StatusBarService;

iget-object v1, p0, Lcom/android/server/status/StatusBarPolicy;->mClockIcon:Landroid/os/IBinder;

iget-object v2, p0, Lcom/android/server/status/StatusBarPolicy;->mClockData:Lcom/android/server/status/IconData;

const/4 v3, 0x0

invoke-virtual {v0, v1, v2, v3}, Lcom/android/server/status/StatusBarService;->updateIcon(Landroid/os/IBinder;Lcom/android/server/status/IconData;Lcom/android/server/status/NotificationData;)V

.line 739
    return-void
.end method
in services.jar/clock\com\android\server\status\statusbaricon.smal i

I assume you understand how to baksmali and diff it, the AM and PM should be whatever chars your lang uses for AM and PM (if your lang does not use AM PM). It's not the proper way to do it, I never bothered finding out how GB roms do it properly.

Yea if this is for Froyo then its a no go I have been sniffing around this code for a minute and I know its in the services.jar file but can not find the AM/PM indicators anywhere. Thanks for your assistance though... Just to clarify this is the Froyo method right
15th April 2012, 05:08 AM   |  #12  
OP Wiki Admin / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,581

3,524 posts
That code is directly from a Streak 5 360 rom, the base should be nearly identical for all V roms (assuming you're in fact talking about a V)

Code:
    const-string v4, " PM"

const-string v5, ""

move-result-object v1

const-string v4, " AM"

const-string v5, ""

move-result-object v..
is the main functional part of the mod, but I havnt touched it in nearly a year so my memory of the specifics isnt very good
The Following User Says Thank You to TheManii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 05:11 AM   |  #13  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,109

6,118 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManii

That code is directly from a Streak 5 360 rom, the base should be nearly identical for all V roms (assuming you're in fact talking about a V)

Code:
    const-string v4, " PM"

const-string v5, ""

move-result-object v1

const-string v4, " AM"

const-string v5, ""

move-result-object v..
is the main functional part of the mod, but I havnt touched it in nearly a year so my memory of the specifics isnt very good

Trying to do the mod for a Gingerbread based phone - Galaxy 2 actually and I was just mulling around looking for the fix and thought I might asked you to see if you had knowledge of it. The services files are definitely different at closer look but was hoping for some more insight... Like I said thanks anyway and sorry if I wasted any of your time
15th April 2012, 05:14 AM   |  #14  
OP Wiki Admin / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,581

3,524 posts
If you're on a GB rom already I dont believe that'll help, you'll need to figure out what code was removed/disabled then, as GB natively includes the ability to remove the AM/PM indicators.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread