Return to stock (PG32IMG)

Search This thread

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Title says it all. This is from the last OTA software version 5.10.605.9. For those that wish/need to return their Inc2 to stock form. Download this, place on root of SD Card, reboot to boot loader and allow the update to run. This will put your Inc 2 back to stock GB ROM, kernel & factory recovery. This has not been modified in any way. Completely stock... bloat, odexed and all.... A lot of people have been asking about returning to stock for various reasons so I decided to put this here for anyone that needs it.

MAKE SURE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED BEFORE RUNNING!

Download.

Make sure the zip is on root of SD Card.

Rename to PG32IMG.zip

Boot to boot loader.

Let it run.

DO NOT INTERRUPT THE PROCESS IN ANY WAY ONCE IT STARTS!!

Download link:
VZW 5.10.605.9 Stock with kernel and radio

md5: 7a3e4cb260cb4534d4c1166197d685e5
AGAIN... this will put you back to unrooted stock with stock kernel, latest radio and stock recovery. It will not remove S-off.

Last edited:

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Thanks for this cs. I might need it too. My touchscreen is acting funny.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Title says it all. This is from the last OTA software version 5.10.605.9. For those that wish/need to return their Inc2 to stock form. Download this, place on root of SD Card, reboot to boot loader and allow the update to run. This will put your Inc 2 back to stock GB ROM, kernel & factory recovery. This has not been modified in any way. Completely stock... bloat, odexed and all.... A lot of people have been asking about returning to stock for various reasons so I decided to put this here for anyone that needs it.

The zip is already named for you.
Download.
Boot to boot loader.
Let it run.

Download link:

AGAIN... this will put you back to unrooted stock with stock kernel, latest radio and stock recovery. It will not remove S-off.

Thanks bro. Btw I'm thinking my ics is looking too blue...would love to work on a red ics theme (spicy chicken sandwich?) I just need a guy who knows what he's doing (hint hint) if you want to try something out.

Dear Inc2 owners..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1068236

btw..

su
killall drmserver

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks bro. Btw I'm thinking my ics is looking too blue...would love to work on a red ics theme (spicy chicken sandwich?) I just need a guy who knows what he's doing (hint hint) if you want to try something out.

Dear Inc2 owners..

btw..

su
killall drmserver

I know a few people that know what they are doing if you want me to hook you up with them... ;)

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

sk842018

May 29, 2010
indiana
Once again thanks for this. Ive used this on me and my wifes Inc2's a day or so ago. It.worked perfectly.... I couldn't get the ruu to run from a friends comp. This was perfect and worked quick, the update just takes a few mins... Thanks again

Last edited:
Reactions: rushabh62

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
You'll get the benefits of ICS, without the wait and bugs that comes from porting.

More than likely the ota will change your s-on status to off. When the ota is released the update zip will be grabbed by someone and a rooted stock will be posted of that. I would advise against going back to stock and accepting the ota of ics sense unless you don't care if you lose root and take the chance of not gaining it again.

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
LOL... That is the first step for people to build ROMs from dude. Gotta have a source before you can build one.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Yes... When the update is pushed out, myself or someone else will definitely be grabbing it and posting a fully stock, rooted ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download.

Rename to PG32IMG.zip

Boot to boot loader.

Let it run.

Download link:

md5: 7a3e4cb260cb4534d4c1166197d685e5
    Have fun guys... I'll have some more stuff (yes updates too) for you soon... been nuts here, sorry. I'll also get back to the list of PM's I have... I'm not ignoring you... :p:eek:
    I understand bro, its been asked and answered on I think every page. I really hope and I'm sure there's plenty more that do not wanna see you go, your a awesome dev and very appreciated. Hell I asked few devs about returning to stock even had a slight conversation with the dev that made flashback for Eris. He was kinda interested, just said it would take a while. When I really needed it and I pm you, you were right there and whipped this up. I know I appreciate you,your time,and ALL your work.

I try anyway... Lol. Trust me. I'll still be around. I'll just be a bigger **** to people than previously when they ask stupid questions haha. :p

The zip is already named for you.
    Download.
    Boot to boot loader.
    Let it run.

Download link:

Dear Inc2 owners..

btw..

su
    killall drmserver
    will this relock bootloader? just curious

Seriously? You are joking, right?.. please say you are joking.