Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Zeus v7.06 [GB 2.3.4 V20S] - v6.4 [GB 2.3.4 V20O/V20N] by Huexxx ...

Tip us?

reflexsa
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Stock never seems to get slower permanently. I'm not sure if it's a memory management thing or what.
I tried out Zeus v6.11n and it was pretty good, however I did experience a SOD and now after reverting to stock it would seem that it is possibly faster feeling overall.

I like Zeus alot, just scared that my alarm doesn't go off or something

jzetina
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Can somebody give me a link to the HTC IME mod keyboard from Zeus? I love that keyboard.

Psxmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzetina View Post
Can somebody give me a link to the HTC IME mod keyboard from Zeus? I love that keyboard.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1521433
here man next time use the Search or take time and look at Forum
ps push the thanks button ♥ xDD

Zaihanzainal
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Or the apps directory.....

Self pimp is no pimp.....

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

jzetina
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psxmaster View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1521433
here man next time use the Search or take time and look at Forum
ps push the thanks button ♥ xDD
I have that version, but the prediction bar is in green, the one I asked is the Zeus HTC IME mod, with the prediction bar in blue

Psxmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzetina View Post
I have that version, but the prediction bar is in green, the one I asked is the Zeus HTC IME mod, with the prediction bar in blue
ok if you want change colors easy try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=654179
The Following User Says Thank You to Psxmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zaihanzainal
Old
Thanks Meter 228
You could pull it out of your nandroid or the previous versions and push it to your system app....

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Zaihanzainal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3m3
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up thank you for good job heuxxx

for the first flashed 6.11, i was a little wandering if i need to go back to 6 or even more earlier version since battery draining is much faster than ever. particular for the beginning from 100-80%, takes about 2 hrs... without doing anything,just let it lying and wait for call....
but after once back to factory and than flash battery status once, seems improve a little. but after three times of consumption fully with the battery, now it can get 1and half day for regular usage. i think it can be better for further recycle uses. thank you great job man, i will stick with you. sorry for my poor English, at lease you know what i mean.
by the way, i am in 3g wcdma signal and it sometimes switches to 2g when weak on 3g data connection and vice verse. i think this will take more battery when it change the system constantly. any help can do for this??? but if you can do nothing to improve for this, i would have nothing to complain about since so far, this is the best rom i have tried ever.
cheers......
The Following User Says Thank You to 3m3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ciz1k
Old
Thanks Meter 1
anyone else also experiences random freezes then crashes? For example I generally leave my phone charging overnight and it'll crash and when I wake up left with generally 25% battery. (I now reboot my phone before i sleep, which usually stops it from crashing overnight)

Zakyz
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Please add the function to set the max and min cpu speed

Sent from my LG-P970
Phone : Samsung Galaxy SII
Tablet : Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 3G

Be thankful, click the THANKS button.