FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Hdmi cable

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By spaceshippen, Junior Member on 5th June 2011, 06:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th July 2011, 11:41 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aostl

I got the infuse adapter today will report back. Do you have a phone charger?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

I have only the flyer stock one, but it does not fit I guess, Is it a normal micro usb connection ?
 
 
12th July 2011, 02:14 AM |#22  
aostl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Not home yet so not 100% but i believe it is. The flyer charger won't fit into a normal phone I don't think. I'm guessing the adapter is meant for phone chargers
12th July 2011, 04:25 AM |#23  
aostl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Yep normal micro usb works with my phone charger. Movies from HTC watch play great but avi videos I got flicker pretty bad. Otherwise mirroring/sound works good

Edit: doesn't flicker with rock player
Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
Last edited by aostl; 12th July 2011 at 04:35 AM.
12th July 2011, 08:41 AM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aostl

I got the infuse adapter today will report back. Do you have a phone charger?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Well,
Tried again with a Motorola Phone charger. The led on the infuse adapter does not switch on, but now I can see on flyer the label appearing "hdmi video out connected", but it still for 2 seconds and after disappear, returning after two seconds more and so on.
Do I need a charger with an output more than 5Volts?
12th July 2011, 12:49 PM |#25  
aostl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
I just used my thunderbolt/incredible charger. Idk how many volts it is

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
23rd January 2012, 09:19 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carloritoll

Well,
Tried again with a Motorola Phone charger. The led on the infuse adapter does not switch on, but now I can see on flyer the label appearing "hdmi video out connected", but it still for 2 seconds and after disappear, returning after two seconds more and so on.
Do I need a charger with an output more than 5Volts?

I just got an MHL Adapter and it is doing the same thing! Did you ever find a fix?
25th January 2012, 09:33 PM |#27  
soundimpressions's Avatar
Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Just orderd my MHL adapter from Amazon for $9.15 including shipping. I'll let you know if it works.
24th March 2012, 05:47 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundimpressions

Just orderd my MHL adapter from Amazon for $9.15 including shipping. I'll let you know if it works.

Can you tell us if your adapter work?

Thx.
15th April 2012, 12:30 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Thanks for the great post. I've been looking for a way to do HDMI out with either my Flyer or Kindle Fire for watching ESPN3.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes