Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

New things Launch! Streak PDMI 30 pins to Micro USB connector!

OP hxcomchina

15th April 2012, 05:35 PM   |  #11  
Recognized Developer
Flag Outside Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 453

710 posts
Donate to Me
I really really really need a PDMI extension cable so that I can connect to the Dell dock remotely.

I have all the connectors but my soldering skills fall short on these itty bitty contacts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
7th May 2012, 12:48 PM   |  #12  
Flag Southern NH
Thanks Meter: 215

104 posts
Donate to Me
More
Help to create new product
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxcomchina

I beleive most friends already DIY this or from somewhre else, but this time, we alreay finished design and launch goods workmanship products, see here pls.

we already finished it, and launch the finished producds.

and attach the photo, thanks all!

BTW, anyone who would like made special design and need something special, pls feel free to contact Simon Loo, see my email address.

We would like to design new HDMI cable for streak 5 streak 7, would anyone interested?

I am very interested in helping you to develop an alternative to the Dell Streak OEM dock. i actually just began tearing mine apart, with the intention of replicating the throughput of the dock in to a short Y cable with (type D) micro HDMI female, and MICRO-B usb female port.

I am a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, adept at board layout and design, as well as mechanical design software, specifically Solidworks.

P.M. me and i will give you my EMAIL address, and hopefully we can work something out. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxcomchina

\
We would like to design new HDMI cable for streak 5 streak 7, would anyone interested?

another point, as far as i can see, no dell streak PDMI breakout board exists, so maybe that would be something to look in to as well. it would most likely take under an hours work to complete the PCB file for a breakout board.
11th May 2012, 02:24 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 7

39 posts
It's not for my streak 7...why? Really I cannot use it?
Last edited by mouse@home; 11th May 2012 at 03:09 PM.
6th June 2012, 09:38 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 89

1,571 posts
More
Id love some sorta cable that I could attach to the dock that could let me hook it up without being in the cradle. (This way if I have a rubber case on it, I could still use my dock since it wont fit in the dock with the case on)
18th July 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #15  
Flag West Haven
Thanks Meter: 35

264 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManii

Would it be a connector block like the current usb one? I would be interested if that was the case, not very interested if it's got a cable on it.

Have you considered making something like this?

but for the 30 pin connector instead.

The normal dock doesnt feel good to carry around because it's a dock. If it were a box like that it could have all 5 ports (usb in, usb out, line out, hdmi out, power passthrough)

Any headway on doing this or on maybe doing something like a lapdock port? That would be awesome to have for our Streaks, especially if it had the ability to fit both Streaks with and without cases.
7th October 2012, 06:25 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Connectors
Hi..
What is the latest news on these connectors??
Thanks & regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread