Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,034 Members 47,225 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME/APPS/MOD/ANIMATIONS] For all ICS/Jellybean roms! New CM10 cool weather icons!

Tip us?

TRusselo
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2755

DONATE TO ME
well I just flashed the Rubrik animation on my captivate, and no-boot again. but once again that zip tried to modify the framework-res.apk that i had previously had modded. Tember1214 also is using the same modded framework-res. This may be the issue. Next i will try with semophor kernel as other captivates that reported success was using it, but not the modded framework. i beleive that tember1214 is on glitch kernel same as me.
The Following User Says Thank You to TRusselo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chris_84
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuraagkochar View Post
Can i use this in galaxy sl cm9 ?
Yes you can :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

TRusselo
Old
Thanks Meter 2755

DONATE TO ME
semophor kernel did not help on captivate. so it MUST be the modded framework-res we are using... will try stock AOKP later.
The Following User Says Thank You to TRusselo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mg2195
Old
(Last edited by mg2195; 15th April 2012 at 07:15 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2604

DONATE TO ME
Is it really for all ics roms...or just i9000 ics roms? Ill give it a try anyways...the i9000 and i997(infuse) are very similar phones...

Edit: it partially worked...I mainly wanted that lock screen, but the only thing that changed was my settings menu...and I had to do a full wipe then flash this for my phone to boot...tried just the lock screen mod but it didn't boot at all

I'm on cm9...which was just unofficially released for infuse
Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
Wanna learn to develop/mod/do cool things? Check out this forum here on xda...its a great starting place full of helpful people! (its where i learned to compile from source :P)
Chef Central > Android

tember1214
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRusselo View Post
semophor kernel did not help on captivate. so it MUST be the modded framework-res we are using... will try stock AOKP later.
Gonna give stock a try now......report back with results in minute

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

tember1214
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRusselo View Post
Ok works on stock.....love the animations but not unless they will work with your mod pack!! Any suggestions on what I could do to get them to work??!!??

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

TRusselo
Old
(Last edited by TRusselo; 15th April 2012 at 07:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2755

DONATE TO ME
manually decompile and add the edits from the mod zip. wouldnt be super hard really. open up the zips and look at folder directories in (morph) and you see where you drop the new files in the deocompiled apk, then recompile.

TRusselo
Old
Thanks Meter 2755

DONATE TO ME
i removed the modded framework-res from the captivate essentials mod pack, its only purpose was to change some styles.xml lines to remove the last bit of gingerbread elements, (orange highlights, GB thumb scroll, GB buttons).

I flashed stock AOKP , and the updated mod pack, then your mod, and all works now.

qboyza
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist181 View Post
i dont have the time to download and test it! Anyone else with the same problem in cm9 nightly?
I also have cm9 nightly and can confirm that it doesnt work.

wiped cache, dalvik and full flash but still not working

kingtm
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Me too.I install Noble Black 3.5 on CM9 recent Nightly build and can confirm that it doesnt work.

Tags
aokp build 27 cobalt -noble black black apps, dark knight 3