Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 40,703 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ALee's 6.5.X - Light ROM for the Titan / XV6800

Tip us?

deegge
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbbtt View Post
I just purchased a xv6800 with verizon label on it and want to use it for pageplus. I followed the forum to unlock it and enabled the radio. Now I want to move from wm6.1 to 6.5, but have little knowledge of what are carrier related and what won't matter. My question is if I flash your 23569 and later activate the phone to PagePlus, is there gonna be problem?

Thanks a lot
I just activated my second Titan on PagePlus with no problem using this ROM. I had to call customer service because over the air programming didn't work. Since PagePlus is a Verizon reseller, any Verizon carrier Rom will work.

GPS and Internet is not working though. SMS is working so ... I'm looking into it. If anyone had any ideas, I'd appreciate it.
DX on PagePlus

ken204
Old
Thanks Meter 3
thanks for the great rom. does anyone get on screen keyboard to work? i tried to change the input setting from neuNeulkb to another but its just change back to nueNulkb again.

LargePrime
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I can help!, but first would you go read the first page?

deegge
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegge View Post
GPS and Internet is not working though. SMS is working so ... I'm looking into it. If anyone had any ideas, I'd appreciate it.
I got the data working - I just needed to create a new Data Connection for #777 with Username: myphone#@vzw3g.com, Password: vzw
DX on PagePlus

aungksoe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Why I cannot play 3gp video file??
What should I do??
Please

Dark-Star88
Old
(Last edited by Dark-Star88; 19th October 2010 at 08:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default wireless troubles

I am unable to connect to any wireless network, even if I am SURE I have the settings right. (yes, including the hardware switch) The device is perpetually 'connecting' and never 'connected'.

Can anyone else tell me if they've been having the same problem? I'm trying to narrow down the malfunction to it me, the device, or the ROM.

edit: BTW, deegge, from what I'm reading elsewhere GPS functionality requires a ROM version of 3.16 or higher in addition to the newer radio software. The ROM version that I get in Device Information is 3.08, so I'm guessing that's why you're having problems. Only ALee is gonna be able to fix that issue.

Dekoy411
Old
Thanks Meter 0
When I had this rom on my phone I experienced the same issue when trying to connect to the internet at my school, elsewhere it worked perfectly.

I haven't tried it with the new rom I have now so I don't know if this is rom specific.

My advise test out a different router maybe mcdonalds or starbucks?

I don't remember what my phone said for rom version but it says "RM Zero G" now(I have Ryan Moguls Zero G rom installed now) so I presume that just depends on what the person creating the rom names it?

My radio version is 3.42.50 and my pri version is 2.03_002 don't know if this would help in anyway.

diytechy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Dead Link?

I'm trying to download ALee's rom file, but it appears the link is dead. Does anyone know of another location to get the rom? It looks like it would work very well, I just wish I could get it.

myselfnjit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I second! Anyone know where to DL it?

thejackalsmark
Old
(Last edited by thejackalsmark; 15th April 2012 at 10:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Talking Here's alee's 6.5 carrierless rom for titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselfnjit View Post
I second! Anyone know where to DL it?
Here's that rom for anyone still looking. It's the carrierless one so you'll need the carrier cab for your provider. "Google Is Your Friend" That's how I found this rom and My Carrier cab for Sprint. The file is ruu titled for flash via ruu update utility from pc. Or you can rename it TITAIMG.nbh and flash via 2gb or less non hc card. You may have to have an account with 4shared, (It's free) and be signed in to view link and dl. Enjoy.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/8...#dir=217447266

Tags
6.5 rom, alee, mogul, titan, xv6800