Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,892 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

Tip us?

zeppelinrox
Old
Thanks Meter 21,207

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3adbroke View Post
Ill try let's hope

Sent from my Milestone using XDA
Well I was replying to znetroll.
You can try re-installing gapps/youtube tho to fix your issue

ngonchan
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by znetroll View Post
I just noticed that the Calendar app crashes directly after launching it in my latest build.
You can also clear data for Calendar, this may solve your problem

Marcink00
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Keeping app in memory isn't working now, right? Cause I've put there gosms app but I can kill it using task manager

savezia
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I agree, this doesn't even feel like my previous Milestone! I have better multitasking now than with CM7. Seriously thank you Kabaldan for your hard work and you all that compile his work. This is just awesome

ngonchan
Old
(Last edited by ngonchan; 16th April 2012 at 03:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 66
Phew, after testing Zeam and Lightning launcher, I decided to use Lightning launcher, which is more lighter than Zeam, app drawer and launcher loads more faster than Zeam
Thanks dexter_10 for this suggestion

d3adbroke
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Can someone ujpload the new file to another site the filefactory is a pain in the ass from my phone?

ngonchan
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3adbroke View Post
Can someone ujpload the new file to another site the filefactory is a pain in the ass from my phone?

Try this.

_crAss_
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngonchan View Post
Phew, after testing Zeam and Lightning launcher, I decided to use Lightning launcher, which is more lighter than Zeam, app drawer and launcher loads more faster than Zeam
Thanks dexter_10 for this suggestion
I will try that also!

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I was not able to run it...I got visual trouble (because of reflection graphics maybe) and unfortunately was not usable

znetroll
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngonchan View Post
You can also clear data for Calendar, this may solve your problem
Nope, clearing data didn't fix it. It crashes when I choose "Calendars to display" -> "Calendars to sync". The issue seems to be a missing activity, as can be seen in this logcat excerpt: http://bpaste.net/show/27145/

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox View Post
I'm using it.. works fine for me Maybe a dalvik wipe and fix permissions will fix it
I don't think that remains a possible explanation after the above, but I'll try anyway later

ngonchan
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by _crAss_ View Post
I was not able to run it...I got visual trouble (because of reflection graphics maybe) and unfortunately was not usable
Install Lightning launcher setup from Market, then go to Customize -> Home/App drawer ->Background -> Plain color and change Opacity to 100%

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by znetroll View Post
Nope, clearing data didn't fix it. It crashes when I choose "Calendars to display" -> "Calendars to sync". The issue seems to be a missing activity, as can be seen in this logcat excerpt: http://bpaste.net/show/27145/
I dont have that issue when choose "Calendars to display" or sync. Did you restore data for "Calendar provider" from CM7's backup?
I just have Calendar crash when I restore data for "Calendar provider" from a CM7's backup.