Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

OP kabaldan

15th April 2012, 06:16 PM   |  #661  
zeppelinrox's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IN THE FREAKIN' OP
Thanks Meter: 21,392
 
9,315 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3adbroke

Ill try let's hope

Sent from my Milestone using XDA

Well I was replying to znetroll.
You can try re-installing gapps/youtube tho to fix your issue
15th April 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #662  
Senior Member
Flag Da Lat
Thanks Meter: 66
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by znetroll

I just noticed that the Calendar app crashes directly after launching it in my latest build.

You can also clear data for Calendar, this may solve your problem
15th April 2012, 11:33 PM   |  #663  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
236 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Keeping app in memory isn't working now, right? Cause I've put there gosms app but I can kill it using task manager
16th April 2012, 12:10 AM   |  #664  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
I agree, this doesn't even feel like my previous Milestone! I have better multitasking now than with CM7. Seriously thank you Kabaldan for your hard work and you all that compile his work. This is just awesome
16th April 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #665  
Senior Member
Flag Da Lat
Thanks Meter: 66
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Phew, after testing Zeam and Lightning launcher, I decided to use Lightning launcher, which is more lighter than Zeam, app drawer and launcher loads more faster than Zeam
Thanks dexter_10 for this suggestion
Last edited by ngonchan; 16th April 2012 at 04:52 AM.
16th April 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #666  
Senior Member
Frostburg
Thanks Meter: 55
 
1,965 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Can someone ujpload the new file to another site the filefactory is a pain in the ass from my phone?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA
16th April 2012, 09:36 AM   |  #667  
Senior Member
Flag Da Lat
Thanks Meter: 66
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3adbroke

Can someone ujpload the new file to another site the filefactory is a pain in the ass from my phone?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA

Try this.
16th April 2012, 10:27 AM   |  #668  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngonchan

Phew, after testing Zeam and Lightning launcher, I decided to use Lightning launcher, which is more lighter than Zeam, app drawer and launcher loads more faster than Zeam
Thanks dexter_10 for this suggestion

I will try that also!

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I was not able to run it...I got visual trouble (because of reflection graphics maybe) and unfortunately was not usable
16th April 2012, 01:42 PM   |  #669  
Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngonchan

You can also clear data for Calendar, this may solve your problem

Nope, clearing data didn't fix it. It crashes when I choose "Calendars to display" -> "Calendars to sync". The issue seems to be a missing activity, as can be seen in this logcat excerpt: http://bpaste.net/show/27145/

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox

I'm using it.. works fine for me Maybe a dalvik wipe and fix permissions will fix it

I don't think that remains a possible explanation after the above, but I'll try anyway later
16th April 2012, 02:19 PM   |  #670  
Senior Member
Flag Da Lat
Thanks Meter: 66
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _crAss_

I was not able to run it...I got visual trouble (because of reflection graphics maybe) and unfortunately was not usable

Install Lightning launcher setup from Market, then go to Customize -> Home/App drawer ->Background -> Plain color and change Opacity to 100%

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by znetroll

Nope, clearing data didn't fix it. It crashes when I choose "Calendars to display" -> "Calendars to sync". The issue seems to be a missing activity, as can be seen in this logcat excerpt: http://bpaste.net/show/27145/

I dont have that issue when choose "Calendars to display" or sync. Did you restore data for "Calendar provider" from CM7's backup?
I just have Calendar crash when I restore data for "Calendar provider" from a CM7's backup.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes