Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

Tip us?

Sckank
Old
Thanks Meter 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by xotox83 View Post
Hi guys,

thanks Mike for this smooth ROM

I could find a bug with the "unlock ring". If I tried to unlock the phone the ring didn't follow while sliding with the finger. If I pull down the notification bar and press on "settings" I could unlock the phone o.O
Pulling one of the four favorite apps into the ring doesn't work, too. Only a reboot could solve this issue ... very strange. Maybe a sense related bug?

The phone was only on standby during the night.

Cheers
Chris
Yep its sense. I am still stock and got that lockscreen issue. :-\ Guess we all need that update.

williamyi
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
Hi guys,

thanks Mike for this smooth ROM

I could find a bug with the "unlock ring". If I tried to unlock the phone the ring didn't follow while sliding with the finger. If I pull down the notification bar and press on "settings" I could unlock the phone o.O
Pulling one of the four favorite apps into the ring doesn't work, too. Only a reboot could solve this issue ... very strange. Maybe a sense related bug?

The phone was only on standby during the night.

Cheers
Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sckank View Post
Yep its sense. I am still stock and got that lockscreen issue. :-\ Guess we all need that update.
Hmm, that's strange. I have not encountered such problem in both stock and ARHD rom. Unlocking via the ring or apps all works fine here.

xotox83
Old
(Last edited by xotox83; 16th April 2012 at 06:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamyi View Post
Hmm, that's strange. I have not encountered such problem in both stock and ARHD rom. Unlocking via the ring or apps all works fine here.
yeah it's the first time I have got this bug. Really strange. But unlocking via notification bar works - don't know why. Seems to be a feature

Sckank
Old
Thanks Meter 341
I only got it once myself. I went into settings and changed lockscreen and back again to fix it without rebooting.

mike1986.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo_RaT_PeNaT View Post
mike, all the mods you are creating, already included in its latest 1.2.3 rom?
No mate, both needed to be flashed separately.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Archived devices and my other threads:

Join Android Revolution HD community

Facebook | Twitter | IRC chat | Visit my blog | Google+

If you appreciate my work, you can buy me a beer
Every donation is greatly appreciated and it helps the development!

efrommel
Old
(Last edited by efrommel; 16th April 2012 at 07:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13
I just flash the 1.2.3 Rom

Factory reset
wipe cache
wipe battery stats
Flash super wipe file
Flash ADRN 1.2.3

but appears that the phone does't want to charge when turn off.

Should I turn off fastboot? or leave it check?

Update: Now its charging good. But Im trying to enter in the recovery and It shows very quick the cwm but boots the phone back .

leith51
Old
Thanks Meter 778

DONATE TO ME
Question? Mine is locked to network wot will happen by flashing a custom Rom built on a WWE version as my software is 126.110.5

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

efrommel
Old
Thanks Meter 13
My problem is that I cant enter to recovery when I press recovery rapidly starts the phone. Should I flash the stock recovery ?

williamyi
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
sometimes I've got the same issue with starting the recovery. Try it 2 or 3 times, you'll see it will work
+1, without APM or some other restart apps, I found it is hard to get into boatloader with the 1st attempt

BTW, wanna ask, where is the nandroid backup stored in the phone. I check through the phone storage and I couldn't find it

aivilon
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrommel View Post
My problem is that I cant enter to recovery when I press recovery rapidly starts the phone. Should I flash the stock recovery ?
that it rapidly starts the phone is just normal. i had that too until i done a mistake in installing a update.zip.

but please tell me your idea to go back to stock recovery...

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Quote:
sometimes I've got the same issue with starting the recovery. Try it 2 or 3 times, you'll see it will work
no chance...i tried id now for at least 5 times...every time i waited over 2 mins and it dont boot into recovery...it freezing by htc quietly brilliant...

Device: HTC One X
Bootloader: Unlocked (S-ON)
ROM: Android Revolution HD 12
Kernel: ARHD 12
HBoot: 1.28
Recovery: Clockworkmod Touch Recovery 5.8.4.0
Mods: None till now

Tags
4.0.4, android revolution hd, arhd, best custom rom, epic custom rom, fastest sense rom, htc one x, htc sense 4.5 / 4+, ice cream sandwich, latest rom