OP Tiffany84

16th April 2012, 06:38 AM   |  #1091  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,879

5,737 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataHawg

I suggest we chip in with some donations to help Tiffany get a new laptop. I know she already sold some of her other devices to raise money so times must be tough. I'm sending a $20.00 donation and if only twenty others could do the same that would be $400. Or 40 others sent only $10 or whatever they could afford. I bought my wife a new Samsung for $400. Not top of the line but pretty nice for the money. Her Pay Pal donation account is in her signature. IMO it's time to pull together as a community and help out a great dev so she can continue to make our phones pretty.

No, it's totally ok. This community has helped me enough. I swear I did not post that to get sympathy. I just wanted people to know the reason it wasn't being updated and why I'm not releasing anything else. I really appreciate you wanting to help but I really don't feel I deserve anymore from this community after all it's done fore me in the past. I've just been in a huge bind after being out of work due to my back surgery but I'll get caught up sooner or later.
16th April 2012, 06:39 AM   |  #1092  
Flag Leander,TX
Thanks Meter: 7,957

4,971 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany84

Just want to let you guys know that I had to get rid of my laptop so I'm not going to be able to update this or work on anything else for a while. I'm going to do my best to save up some money over the next few months and buy another one. In the mean time if anyone else wants to take over this theme as far as updating it please let me know. Thanks for all your support and I'll do my best to get back as soon as possible. I still have my phone so I'll still be around just won't be able to theme for a little bit.

Sorry to hear this Tiff, we are all hear for you.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote:

No, it's totally ok. This community has helped me enough. I swear I did not post that to get sympathy. I just wanted people to know the reason it wasn't being updated and why I'm not releasing anything else. I really appreciate you wanting to help but I really don't feel I deserve anymore from this community after all it's done fore me in the past. I've just been in a huge bind after being out of work due to my back surgery but I'll get caught up sooner or later.

You have NO say in this matter, we are guys and do we EVER listen!? So zip it
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtoysrock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 06:42 AM   |  #1093  
OP Recognized Themer

5,737 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtoysrock

Sorry to hear this Tiff, we are all hear for you.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

You have NO say in this matter, we are guys and do we EVER listen!? So zip it

LOl. You got me there but I'll get caught up sooner or later and I'll be able to get another.
16th April 2012, 06:43 AM   |  #1094  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 7,937

3,979 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just want to let you guys know that I had to get rid of my laptop so I'm not going to be able to update this or work on anything else for a while. I'm going to do my best to save up some money over the next few months and buy another one. In the mean time if anyone else wants to take over this theme as far as updating it please let me know. Thanks for all your support and I'll do my best to get back as soon as possible. I still have my phone so I'll still be around just won't be able to theme for a little bit.

I know it's not much but it's what I can do for you today.
Your theme is my favorite and has been used in all my roms.
Hope to see you back rather soon. Thanks for all your work.
Conf. #: 4JF508230A185691R
Last edited by agat63; 16th April 2012 at 06:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to agat63 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 06:48 AM   |  #1095  
OP Recognized Themer

5,737 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by agat63

I know it's not much but it's what I can do for you today.
Your theme is my favorite and has been used in all my roms.
Hope to see you back rather soon. Thanks for all your work.

Thank you. You really didn't have to do that. I appreciate all the support. I feel so bad now cause I really wasn't trying to get any sympathy I just didn't want too seem like I was abandoning you guys. But one way or another I'll get through this and I'll be back at it.
16th April 2012, 06:58 AM   |  #1096  
Flag East Seattle
Thanks Meter: 772

1,582 posts
More
Great comeback BTR. We know you weren't asking for sympathy or looking for a handout, Tiffany. I see it more as a gesture to say thanks for donating your talent. I don't have many talents so I donate cash instead.
The Following User Says Thank You to DataHawg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 07:08 AM   |  #1097  
OP Recognized Themer

5,737 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataHawg

Great comeback BTR. We know you weren't asking for sympathy or looking for a handout, Tiffany. I see it more as a gesture to say thanks for donating your talent. I don't have many talents so I donate cash instead.

Well I appreciate your support. I hate struggling. It's one of the worst things I've ever dealt with. I don't really care about being rich I just want to be comfortable and not live in fear. I've never really been ahead but I managed. But missing a months worth of work just really screwed me up.
16th April 2012, 03:11 PM   |  #1098  
Flag Hartford, CT
Thanks Meter: 1,908

5,044 posts
More
It's not sympathy, it's respect. Don't knock it, you've earned it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Root For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 04:03 PM   |  #1099  
Thanks Meter: 2,454

2,212 posts
More
Tiffany I am not currently on ICS or using this theme, but happened upon your thread and I must say your work looks great! Sorry to hear about your computer. There are a lot of good people on XDA that appreciate good work and the kindness someone like you gives by providing them with something they enjoy. I am sure many are thrilled to be able to donate. It gives them a chance to give back to you in turn for the work you do. I think most of us understand the time you put in to it. I understand being behind financially and hope things get better soon. When I get on a computer I'll pop off a small donation.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pjjohn73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 04:50 PM   |  #1100  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 7,937

3,979 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjjohn73

There are a lot of good people on XDA that appreciate good work and the kindness someone like you gives by providing them with something they enjoy. I am sure many are thrilled to be able to donate. It gives them a chance to give back to you in turn for the work you do. I think most of us understand the time you put in to it. I understand being behind financially and hope things get better soon. When I get on a computer I'll pop off a small donation.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I would have to agree with statement above and would like to add.
My wife is unemployed for over 2 years and I do understand quite good what does it mean to loose an income in household.
And please concider this donated as an egoistic act on our end.
We want you back ASAP because we all need your work and want you to see more of it.
Think of us as a bunch of bastards who wants to continue to exploit your talent and we trying to give you a tool so you can't rest but will continue to work, work, work for us.......
Last edited by agat63; 16th April 2012 at 04:59 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread