Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,277 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Farewell DX2 community! HTC Dinc2, Here I come!!! :D + Tips to score a new phone!

Tip us?

Travisdroidx2
Old
Thanks Meter 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamerBerjawi View Post
i got the HTC Rezound last, flashed ICS to it... incredibly amazing, and I sold the X2 for 122.5 on ebay. Tomorrow I'm shipping it
Did you do a early upgrade? My upgrade is later this year and I hear the s3 is worth waiting for so I did not want to push to hardware for the upgrade yet. But you never know if I find a good deal I could still grab a nexus.

knipp21
Old
Thanks Meter 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisdroidx2 View Post
Did you do a early upgrade? My upgrade is later this year and I hear the s3 is worth waiting for so I did not want to push to hardware for the upgrade yet. But you never know if I find a good deal I could still grab a nexus.
I will never buy a Samsung phone. I'll stick with HTC. Had the Eris, my wife had the Inc, I have the inc2, now she's getting the rezound. Only issues I ever had was the trackball on the Eris and a squishy power button in the inc2. All of them easy to root with a great xda community.

I'm sorry you guys fell into motos trap. But Samsung will have many bugs imho.

Dear Inc2 owners..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1068236

btw..

su
killall drmserver
I'm No dev, no need to donate. Just a simple thanks

Follow me on Google Plus!

https://plus.google.com/115380001456117289879/posts

litetaker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by knipp21 View Post
Its amazing even without those features.
hello there! Good to see you loitering around the X2 forums... I've just left ya know, but you are welcome to join the fun here!
=== <<< @ >>> ===

Droid X2: Ditched!, Droid Inc2: SOLD, Droid Incredible 4G LTE: CM11.2 KitKat 4.4.2, TFP: Unlocked and on Stock JB 4.1.1 -> heaven, NOT SOLD!, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Stock 4.4.2, iPod Touch 4g: Stock iOS 6 (iOS 6 bad, my $0.02)

litetaker
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 584
Quote:
i got the HTC Rezound last, flashed ICS to it... incredibly amazing, and I sold the X2 for 122.5 on ebay. Tomorrow I'm shipping it
Great job buddy! May I ask who bought that X2? And was s/he out of her/his mind??? 0.o
=== <<< @ >>> ===

Droid X2: Ditched!, Droid Inc2: SOLD, Droid Incredible 4G LTE: CM11.2 KitKat 4.4.2, TFP: Unlocked and on Stock JB 4.1.1 -> heaven, NOT SOLD!, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Stock 4.4.2, iPod Touch 4g: Stock iOS 6 (iOS 6 bad, my $0.02)
The Following User Says Thank You to litetaker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

antp121
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,062

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
The rezound is sick right? We started a donation thread about 2 hours to get a phone to a dev so we can have AOSP!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Current Phone(s):
Current Tablet(s):
LG G2(VS980)
Google/ASUS Nexus 7 32GB

SamerBerjawi
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisdroidx2 View Post
no I got it from ebay for $250

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by knipp21 View Post
I will never buy a Samsung phone. I'll stick with HTC. Had the Eris, my wife had the Inc, I have the inc2, now she's getting the rezound. Only issues I ever had was the trackball on the Eris and a squishy power button in the inc2. All of them easy to root with a great xda community.

I'm sorry you guys fell into motos trap. But Samsung will have many bugs imho.

Dear Inc2 owners..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1068236

btw..

su
killall drmserver
I tried Samsung Galaxy S and SII, and I have the Tab 10.1, I have to say they are the best devices ever. Unfortunately, the S and SII were GSM so I couldn't use them with Verizon.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by antp121 View Post
The rezound is sick right? We started a donation thread about 2 hours to get a phone to a dev so we can have AOSP!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
it is one hell of a phone... I'm using CleanROM by scrosler, not even a single bug.
Samsung Galaxy S4 | Apple iPhone 5 | LGE Nexus 4 | Samsung Galaxy S III | HTC Rezound | Samsung Galaxy S II | Motorola Droid X | Samsung Galaxy S
Microsoft Surface RT | Samsung Nexus 10 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Elite49
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
no I got it from ebay for $250

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

I tried Samsung Galaxy S and SII, and I have the Tab 10.1, I have to say they are the best devices ever. Unfortunately, the S and SII were GSM so I couldn't use them with Verizon.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

it is one hell of a phone... I'm using CleanROM by scrosler, not even a single bug.
Please tell me the phone runs like this phone should of. No music skips and no cooking eggs?

Can't wait to get mine sometime soon.
XDA the land of try hards, trolls and the occasional Android Gurus!
I "thank" for anything. Including tacos.
Current Phone: BLACK GS5 w/SlymHyde 11-2
WHITE GSIII w/BoneStock JB Fauxafied v26
NEXUS 7 CLEANROM 4.4.2

SamerBerjawi
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by litetaker View Post
Great job buddy! May I ask who bought that X2? And was s/he out of her/his mind??? 0.o
Hahaha I couldn't believe that somebody bid on it, shhhh keep it a secret :P

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite49 View Post
Please tell me the phone runs like this phone should of. No music skips and no cooking eggs?

Can't wait to get mine sometime soon.
Music Skips? Cooking Eggs? Haven't heard these terms lately... You have to see HD videos, almost as good as my 55" Samsung Smart TV... The only problem with this phone is the battery life, because of 4G, but I have a charger in my car, so I'm fine with it
Samsung Galaxy S4 | Apple iPhone 5 | LGE Nexus 4 | Samsung Galaxy S III | HTC Rezound | Samsung Galaxy S II | Motorola Droid X | Samsung Galaxy S

Elite49
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Hahaha I couldn't believe that somebody bid on it, shhhh keep it a secret :P

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Music Skips? Cooking Eggs? Haven't heard these terms lately... You have to see HD videos, almost as good as my 55" Samsung Smart TV... The only problem with this phone is the battery life, because of 4G, but I have a charger in my car, so I'm fine with it
Extended Battery should be my friend. Does the music skip or phone get hot is what I ment (Rezound).
XDA the land of try hards, trolls and the occasional Android Gurus!
I "thank" for anything. Including tacos.
Current Phone: BLACK GS5 w/SlymHyde 11-2
WHITE GSIII w/BoneStock JB Fauxafied v26
NEXUS 7 CLEANROM 4.4.2

SamerBerjawi
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite49 View Post
Extended Battery should be my friend. Does the music skip or phone get hot is what I ment (Rezound).
I know what u meant, but my answer was no for both...

Sent from my HTC Rezound using xda premium