Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Farewell DX2 community! HTC Dinc2, Here I come!!! :D + Tips to score a new phone!

OP litetaker

16th April 2012, 04:48 AM   |  #131  
Flag Bay Area California
Thanks Meter: 861

3,183 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamerBerjawi

i got the HTC Rezound last, flashed ICS to it... incredibly amazing, and I sold the X2 for 122.5 on ebay. Tomorrow I'm shipping it

Did you do a early upgrade? My upgrade is later this year and I hear the s3 is worth waiting for so I did not want to push to hardware for the upgrade yet. But you never know if I find a good deal I could still grab a nexus.
16th April 2012, 04:53 AM   |  #132  
Flag FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Thanks Meter: 578

3,793 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisdroidx2

Did you do a early upgrade? My upgrade is later this year and I hear the s3 is worth waiting for so I did not want to push to hardware for the upgrade yet. But you never know if I find a good deal I could still grab a nexus.

I will never buy a Samsung phone. I'll stick with HTC. Had the Eris, my wife had the Inc, I have the inc2, now she's getting the rezound. Only issues I ever had was the trackball on the Eris and a squishy power button in the inc2. All of them easy to root with a great xda community.

I'm sorry you guys fell into motos trap. But Samsung will have many bugs imho.

Dear Inc2 owners..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1068236

btw..

su
killall drmserver
16th April 2012, 06:33 AM   |  #133  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyattsville, MD
Thanks Meter: 584

1,586 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by knipp21

Its amazing even without those features.

hello there! Good to see you loitering around the X2 forums... I've just left ya know, but you are welcome to join the fun here!
16th April 2012, 06:37 AM   |  #134  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyattsville, MD
Thanks Meter: 584

1,586 posts
More
Quote:

i got the HTC Rezound last, flashed ICS to it... incredibly amazing, and I sold the X2 for 122.5 on ebay. Tomorrow I'm shipping it

Great job buddy! May I ask who bought that X2? And was s/he out of her/his mind??? 0.o
The Following User Says Thank You to litetaker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #135  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,064

6,034 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The rezound is sick right? We started a donation thread about 2 hours to get a phone to a dev so we can have AOSP!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
16th April 2012, 07:19 AM   |  #136  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 97

507 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisdroidx2

no I got it from ebay for $250

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by knipp21

I will never buy a Samsung phone. I'll stick with HTC. Had the Eris, my wife had the Inc, I have the inc2, now she's getting the rezound. Only issues I ever had was the trackball on the Eris and a squishy power button in the inc2. All of them easy to root with a great xda community.

I'm sorry you guys fell into motos trap. But Samsung will have many bugs imho.

Dear Inc2 owners..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1068236

btw..

su
killall drmserver

I tried Samsung Galaxy S and SII, and I have the Tab 10.1, I have to say they are the best devices ever. Unfortunately, the S and SII were GSM so I couldn't use them with Verizon.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by antp121

The rezound is sick right? We started a donation thread about 2 hours to get a phone to a dev so we can have AOSP!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

it is one hell of a phone... I'm using CleanROM by scrosler, not even a single bug.
16th April 2012, 07:23 AM   |  #137  
Thanks Meter: 60

755 posts
More
Quote:

no I got it from ebay for $250

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

I tried Samsung Galaxy S and SII, and I have the Tab 10.1, I have to say they are the best devices ever. Unfortunately, the S and SII were GSM so I couldn't use them with Verizon.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

it is one hell of a phone... I'm using CleanROM by scrosler, not even a single bug.

Please tell me the phone runs like this phone should of. No music skips and no cooking eggs?

Can't wait to get mine sometime soon.
16th April 2012, 07:25 AM   |  #138  
Flag Beirut

507 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by litetaker

Great job buddy! May I ask who bought that X2? And was s/he out of her/his mind??? 0.o

Hahaha I couldn't believe that somebody bid on it, shhhh keep it a secret :P

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite49

Please tell me the phone runs like this phone should of. No music skips and no cooking eggs?

Can't wait to get mine sometime soon.

Music Skips? Cooking Eggs? Haven't heard these terms lately... You have to see HD videos, almost as good as my 55" Samsung Smart TV... The only problem with this phone is the battery life, because of 4G, but I have a charger in my car, so I'm fine with it
16th April 2012, 08:29 AM   |  #139  
Thanks Meter: 60

755 posts
More
Quote:

Hahaha I couldn't believe that somebody bid on it, shhhh keep it a secret :P

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Music Skips? Cooking Eggs? Haven't heard these terms lately... You have to see HD videos, almost as good as my 55" Samsung Smart TV... The only problem with this phone is the battery life, because of 4G, but I have a charger in my car, so I'm fine with it

Extended Battery should be my friend. Does the music skip or phone get hot is what I ment (Rezound).
16th April 2012, 08:51 AM   |  #140  
Flag Beirut

507 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite49

Extended Battery should be my friend. Does the music skip or phone get hot is what I ment (Rezound).

I know what u meant, but my answer was no for both...

Sent from my HTC Rezound using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread