Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 54,228 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Xperience SEMC Debrand Engine | V2 | nAa 11 and AlfsCM7 | Wednesday 06/06/2012

Tip us?

xp7
Old
(Last edited by xp7; 16th April 2012 at 07:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 30
Default timescap

In Debrand Engine V1.0_final - FreeXperia Project was error for eventstream!do have this bug in rom?

TeamMex
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,029

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xp7 View Post
In Debrand Engine V1.0_final - FreeXperia Project was error for eventstream!do have this bug in rom?
Apparently still dating.
When did the tests, that error did not appear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wait for the fix may be ready in a few hours
Sorry for the problems generated.
I'm trying to improve this great rom.

Greetings.
-Klozz

PD:Sorry my bad english.

My roms
Xperience™ | Xperience Walkman™ mod | FROYExp™ | SEMC Debrand Engine
Miui Pikachu edition™ | Xpe hibrid music | Mokee OS|Crema de nieve™ ICS | XpeOS
My github:https://github.com/Klozz some of all
https://github.com/XPerience-montblanc <--Xperia Go,P,U
https://github.com/NexPerience/ <--Nexus 7
My devices:XPERIA™ X8-XPeria U-XPERIA TIPO XPERIA GO - Nexus 7- iPhone 4- Moto G
The Following User Says Thank You to TeamMex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dzol Cp
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 3,948
A2sd or link2sd working??

send using XDA Premium

pradhana
Old
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzolcp View Post
A2sd or link2sd working??

send using XDA Premium
i wanna ask same question

pilu1978
Old
Thanks Meter 1,677
I also have a questions:
app2sd working?
swap support?
USSD codes with SE UI?
delayed SMS receive?
I working on this problems, and solved these errors, and posted an optimized kernels and fixes in Achotjans thread (yes, I have permissions from Achotjan to edit the rom, and also have from alfsamsung to use kernel sources). And fixed a lot of other errors, made additions, but not posted yet: tts, ultra-brightness, long press back button, etc working, added original SE thememanager, SemcGallery near finished, and working on drm to make a working SemcMusic. BUT: IF YOU USE MY FIXES, PLEASE LINK TO POST #1081 in Achotjans thread!!! I dont want to be a troll, but I made a hard work in the last 4-5 week to make the original rom better and better while Achotjan cant continue development without a device. If you are a REAL developer, send pm to me, and I will send all modded sources to you, if you are a modder, please rename to thread to [MOD] from [ROM]. Sorry for disturbing, but I think: this is the correct way.
And please add changelog what added/fixed/removed to the original rom.

Thanks.

Sent from my E15i using XDA
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pilu1978 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jimmy Thrashmetal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 374

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation Oh my God! :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilu1978 View Post
I also have a questions:
app2sd working?
swap support?
USSD codes with SE UI?
delayed SMS receive?
I working on this problems, and solved these errors, and posted an optimized kernels and fixes in Achotjans thread (yes, I have permissions from Achotjan to edit the rom, and also have from alfsamsung to use kernel sources). And fixed a lot of other errors, made additions, but not posted yet: tts, ultra-brightness, long press back button, etc working, added original SE thememanager, SemcGallery near finished, and working on drm to make a working SemcMusic. BUT: IF YOU USE MY FIXES, PLEASE LINK TO POST #1081 in Achotjans thread!!! I dont want to be a troll, but I made a hard work in the last 4-5 week to make the original rom better and better while Achotjan cant continue development without a device. If you are a REAL developer, send pm to me, and I will send all modded sources to you, if you are a modder, please rename to thread to [MOD] from [ROM]. Sorry for disturbing, but I think: this is the correct way.

Thanks.

First of all, THIS IS NOT MY ROM, please read OP, there is clearly explained what this work is all about.

Second: Forum rules clearly said: If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

and third: We didn't even know if you or your work exist, so Klozz couldn't have stolen or taken any part of your precious work. This project is NOT from a couple of weeks ago, I will tell Klozz to PM you

You're welcome bro
MY DEVICES

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
Unlocked bootloader
Gingerbread 2.3.7 → GingerZaraki v10
Alfs CM7 v8a @ 748MHz
Sony Tablet S
Locked bootloader
ICS 4.0.3 → Stock rom
Stock kernel @ 1GHz
Sony Xperia U
Locked bootloader
Rooted ICS 4.0.4 → 6.1.1.B.1.89 Stock rom
Stock kernel @ 1GHz

ORGULLOSAMENTE MEXICANO .I.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy Thrashmetal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sunshiny
Old
Thanks Meter 33
One person who can make a rom, but he can't make a thread. Why?

I saw he was sitting at 3rd post, why not the first post?

flaviobd
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilu1978 View Post
I also have a questions:
app2sd working?
swap support?
USSD codes with SE UI?
delayed SMS receive?

Thanks.

sorry but in this rom I have te same problem of achotjan's rom (message of insufficient credit from my provider after I send sms)...with your fixes I can resolve this bug? Where I can find these fixes? Thank you and sorry bad bad english

pilu1978
Old
Thanks Meter 1,677
@Jimmy TrashMetal:

1st: I know this is not your rom. And as colossus said, opening post was correct from you.

2nd: this is true, sorry

3rd: About my work: I NOT said xyz stole my work, I said IF this rom is a REAL development, I will GIVE all modded source to the dev for free usage... I not want thanks, credits, etc, only a link IF this rom contains my work. Sorry man, but now too much fake devs in the forum. I think the cooperative work is better than alone. And how to use a rom as base, IF the dev not read the base rom thread? In the last 500 post in Achotjans thread, the members talking about my work, and you can see, I'm a helpful man.
And finally this was some simple question, not a war...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pilu1978 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sir_gpm
Old
Thanks Meter 158
This Rom is great. But Not using it, cuz has a bug, everytime you ended a call it disconnect from the wireless network for a few seconds, does it still in this Mod Rom?

Tags
awesome, jimmy thrashmetal, klozz, semc debrand engine, xperience