5,593,248 Members 32,879 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[18/06/2012][ROM]photonic CM 7.2 - 2.6.35

Tip us?

k5570
Old
Thanks Meter 3
schlund, it is good news for everyone, hope you can release new ROM soon.
K5570
HTC HD mini CM-7.2.0

peter08po
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlund View Post
true, no and no
nothing really interesting has changed, but it will be integrated in next release

BTW:
61h now.. still not empty, and no, the phone is not in flight mode
looking forward to hearing from the new release

milan7171
Old
Thanks Meter 13
hi schlund,thanks for your efforts.
do you upload new release today?
The Following User Says Thank You to milan7171 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

disciplinedhtc
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlund View Post
true, no and no
nothing really interesting has changed, but it will be integrated in next release

BTW:
61h now.. still not empty, and no, the phone is not in flight mode
Excellent.. what we all don't dare to ask is if there's reasonable 3G activity involved.. that'd be great for Mini..

ci6i
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Schlund, even the battery lasts 48 hours (not 60) on a medium phone usage, imo the most important thing is to report properly the remaining capacity.
If now reports 50% remaining capacity and after 5 min reports 1%, the phone is unusable because it shuts down itself .

kowal248
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ci6i View Post
Schlund, even the battery lasts 48 hours (not 60) on a medium phone usage, imo the most important thing is to report properly the remaining capacity.
If now reports 50% remaining capacity and after 5 min reports 1%, the phone is unusable because it shuts down itself .
noob he didnt updated yet his version that he is testing him self atm.

iamwindy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey!
so i have a little bug. I can only charge my phone when its NOT in sleep mode, so basically i have to leave my phone always on the menu(because it wont go to sleep after i put it in charge). The other thing, after i have done with my charging, most of the time the LED stays there (greenish-orange-ish). do you guys have some fixes for that? :s

disciplinedhtc
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwindy View Post
Hey!
so i have a little bug. I can only charge my phone when its NOT in sleep mode, so basically i have to leave my phone always on the menu(because it wont go to sleep after i put it in charge). The other thing, after i have done with my charging, most of the time the LED stays there (greenish-orange-ish). do you guys have some fixes for that? :s
Settings > Applications > Development > Stay Awake: set to enabled

What I am having instead is after any call screen goes blank and phone doesn't respond to any command (power switch or soft keys). In case I receive a new call phone rings/vibrates, screen stays blank, I'm not even able to pick the call up.
Battery has to be removed or phone can suddenly restore after a long time (30m or 1h). I guess it's due to proximity sensors during and in the end of the call, any feedback?
The Following User Says Thank You to disciplinedhtc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ci6i
Old
(Last edited by ci6i; 15th April 2012 at 08:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by disciplinedhtc View Post
Settings > Applications > Development > Stay Awake: set to enabled

What I am having instead is after any call screen goes blank and phone doesn't respond to any command (power switch or soft keys). In case I receive a new call phone rings/vibrates, screen stays blank, I'm not even able to pick the call up.
Battery has to be removed or phone can suddenly restore after a long time (30m or 1h). I guess it's due to proximity sensors during and in the end of the call, any feedback?
You can disable that proximity function. Have you tried this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowal248 View Post
noob he didnt updated yet his version that he is testing him self atm.
noob it was a suggestion and not a finding

xnym
Old
(Last edited by xnym; 16th April 2012 at 10:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Hey schlund,

Is it possible the audio routing problem related to BT MAC address? I tried to share my iphone4s 3G connection with my CM7.2 HD mini but failed. (i.e. BT reverse tethering, the bnep0 interface cannot UP and get DHCP allocation).

With some google, ppl suggested that the problem may due to the BT MAC address. The fixes is to give the device a IEEE standard MAC address for HTC at kernel level.
Ref link: http://code.google.com/p/android-wif.../detail?id=905

Tags
cm 7.2, htc hd mini