Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 42,261 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Core Droid Theme TweakStock 2.0

Tip us?

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2829

DONATE TO ME
Must be bad d download reflashed with cwm. Works and looks great thanks for the work

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

MOS95B
Old
Thanks Meter 14
FWIW - I'm lovin' this ROM - No errors at all yet (That I didn't cause), and I'm digging Tweaktools now that I understand it better!!

Well worth the minor donation I sent!!

OOPS, wrong thread......

tonsit
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztkryan View Post
When I was testing tonight I was unable to replicate the problem. I installed the theme through CWM not sure how tweaktools installs it. Could be a bad download or flash? Either way I'll add the themed touchwiz launcher to the addons section of the OP.
Tweaktools also uses a CWM for installation. Its different from your package cause it also has some 'standard' apks to undo other themes. The cwm is pretty straightforward but does not wipe anything, cause theres no real need to.

But like witherell said, I installed via tweaktools and no FC with the launcher.

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2829

DONATE TO ME
Well like I said IT had to have just been a bad download, because redownloaded and installed and works and looks great. But does anyone know of a way to use custom icons I don't like the green go sms.I tried finding it with root explorer and replacing the graphic but couldn't fix it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

khalilcr
Old
(Last edited by khalilcr; 17th April 2012 at 08:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 27
Works great, but for whatever reason it does not support Samsung widgets, it wont even show the widgets to choose from....
Specially the buddies now widget

lpt2569
Old
(Last edited by lpt2569; 23rd April 2012 at 04:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 31
Installed this through TweakTools this morning. Love it! I noticed for my setup, which of course does not apply to everyone, the GMail icon is not themed. Is it supposed to be? Or is there a way to get a color-themed Gmail icon?

Thanks again, this looks awesome!

fsuinnc
Old
Thanks Meter 6
two questions. Is there a way to make the home screen only 1 screen instead of 3 or 5? Why does my wallpaper get so much bigger (as in looks like a close up now) than it did with tweaked 2.0?
thanks for the work, it's very nice.

jco23
Old
Thanks Meter 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsuinnc View Post
two questions. Is there a way to make the home screen only 1 screen instead of 3 or 5? Why does my wallpaper get so much bigger (as in looks like a close up now) than it did with tweaked 2.0?
thanks for the work, it's very nice.
agreed, would like to see only 2 screens (or at least give the user the option to add/remove screens).

regarding the wallpaper, I'm told that quickpic could fix that...
Primary Device: Motorola Moto X (XT1060)
Xposed with Gravity Box

Previous Device: Motorola Razr M (XT907)
ROM: AOSP KitKat 4.4
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Previous Device: Motorola Razr MAXX (XT912)
ROM: Stock JB 4.1.2
Recovery: Safestrap

Previous Device: Samsung Droid Charge (SCH i510)
ROM: Tweaked Lite 1.0
Kernel: Stock FP8
RFS
The Following User Says Thank You to jco23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fsuinnc
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Tried quickPic. Love it, big improvement over stock gallery, but it does not change (fix) the wallpaper issue. Still liking the theme a great deal.

lpt2569
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Try Wallpaper Wizardrii from the play store. It lets you crop/resize wallpapers to fit your homescreen. I have not used it very much, but others seem to like how it works.

The Following User Says Thank You to lpt2569 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]