Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,682 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Flash Droid Charge to other CDMA network

Tip us?

yolchy
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiejobs View Post
Glad it's working, any updates for flashing this phone to other carrier ? let me know if you have some progress
yes buddy, the driver put my samsung sch-I110 CDMAmodem mode in function, no more erros INTF2, and the PVST could change the international prl 52642 to one of the prl from a phone company in my country. Sorry for my bad english, thanks again bro, and sorry if i dont understand your question

Chien35
Old
Thanks Meter 1
My opinion, we don't need any other CDMA tools to inject this phone coz we already have Samsung PST to do all the jobs.
Try open your Samsung PST then select the phone (SCH-I510), click on Setting button then click Select all and Read From Phone, and you'll found all settings we need to inject but the coloumn with grey color blue text is locked. Maybe these settings locked by DLL file that came from Verizon, we need to crack this DLL file to unlock the settings.

imagecolour
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I have already tried with PST lite, do you or anyone has full version of PST for Droid Charge i510

Chien35
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagecolour View Post
I have already tried with PST lite, do you or anyone has full version of PST for Droid Charge i510
Lite version is enough, the matter is DLL file locked the settings. The DLL file can be call a profile for the phone coz the file only work on the same phone type only. CMIIW

imagecolour
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I tried changing it, but it reverts back to its original setting after a restart.
As i earlier told you all that the answer is in the SIM.
Try Gevay CDMA SIM if anybody can and please update.

Chien35
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagecolour View Post
I tried changing it, but it reverts back to its original setting after a restart.
As i earlier told you all that the answer is in the SIM.
Try Gevay CDMA SIM if anybody can and please update.
Have u try remove the SIM? When u used the SIM all settings will be back to 4G settings but when u remove the SIM, all settings refer to phone configuration.
My opinion SIM Card is priority, when it available the phone will read it but when it unavailable the phone will switch to CDMA. CMIIW

I formerly use Motorola Photon 4G Sprint but I'm not a Sprint user, when the phone boot the first time it read is 4G network then CDMA follow by GSM. If 4G available then it connect to 4G if not then CDMA, if CDMA not available then GSM.

khalilcr
Old
Thanks Meter 27
I found this .... It might be of help: http://www.adafruit.com/products/101

arabdog31
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default drivers

how the heck were you guys able to install the drivers that you posted? how do you open and run this crdownload file?

robbiejobs
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabdog31 View Post
how the heck were you guys able to install the drivers that you posted? how do you open and run this crdownload file?
.crdownload is an unfinished Google Chrome download, try different browser or internet connection

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalilcr View Post
I found this .... It might be of help: http://www.adafruit.com/products/101
Thanks for the link, unfortunately Droid Charge didn't use the same SIM card like GSM. Charge uses UICC type, which is different but similar (? ) from regular SIM Card

arabdog31
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default cdmaworkshop

thanks chien that fixed the driver issue I have been having with the i110 samsung illusion but since this is not a qualcomm chip will i not be able to use cdma workshop to flash this handset?i tried different combos of cdma modem and pda i got the proper diag com ports to show up in cdmawrkshop but it wont read the phone nor will it allow me to write anything either? im wondering if this phone has been fully flashed yet?

Tags
boost, metro, qpst