5,814,939 Members 46,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 2.3.6 Sonya v4 AtriXperia - Atrix 2 GSM * 04/28/2012* Update 2-Reboot,Bravia

Tip us?

rob219
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
what kernel is on this? i didnt check when i installed the rom and i just did the razr bootloader bypass with out a problem and was seeing if the kernel changed. i dont think it did anything but just wondering

Deliberate
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,083

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob219 View Post
what kernel is on this? i didnt check when i installed the rom and i just did the razr bootloader bypass with out a problem and was seeing if the kernel changed. i dont think it did anything but just wondering
This rom will not change your kernel.

rob219
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberate View Post
This rom will not change your kernel.
i know but the razr bootloader bypass does. anyway i dont believe it worked because i checked and it not the same kernel the razr changes to after running the mod.

iamonlyafigment
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Really like the rom

I really like the rom but does anyone know if it's possible to add motoblur back. I'm not so big on the the blur Launcher I just really like the blur app drawer. The ability to filter the apps on groups without putting "folders" into the actual app drawer. Or does anyone know of a launcher / appdrawer replacement that can do the same thing
Figgy

Deliberate
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,083

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
i know but the razr bootloader bypass does. anyway i dont believe it worked because i checked and it not the same kernel the razr changes to after running the mod.
Oh man your a gutsy guy for trying that!

rob219
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Oh man your a gutsy guy for trying that!
i figured at worst it would brick and id run the fastboot script and just have to reroot and everything, but hey its was worth it. i didnt brick my phone, and if it would have worked i would have posted it and that would be a big step up for new kernels and roms. i believe someone is already porting it to our phone though.

Deliberate
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,083

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
i figured at worst it would brick and id run the fastboot script and just have to reroot and everything, but hey its was worth it. i didnt brick my phone, and if it would have worked i would have posted it and that would be a big step up for new kernels and roms. i believe someone is already porting it to our phone though.
Yup. I'd have to look up who again though! So then it didn't work?

rob219
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yup. I'd have to look up who again though! So then it didn't work?
I pretty sure it didnt. The only way i know to confirm it is to have the same kernel after it reboots and it didnt change my kernel. The zip flashed in recovery, and the commands you run in the terminal ran as they should and rebooted the phone, but thats all i got.

Deliberate
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,083

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I pretty sure it didnt. The only way i know to confirm it is to have the same kernel after it reboots and it didnt change my kernel. The zip flashed in recovery, and the commands you run in the terminal ran as they should and rebooted the phone, but thats all i got.
But It did change your kernel?

rob219
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
But I did change your kernel?
No, it didnt