No more SOD with sound ON ???
I'm also having issues with "Sleep Of Death" since the .21 update.
Note: my tablet is always plugged to the Dock.
I've tried the following methods, but none have worked:
- uninstall Google Chrome
- "force GPU Rendering" for 2D applications (in developper menu)
- "disable" wake-up by dock/keyboard
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep
HOWEVER, I suspect a strange behavior with sound/vibrator: Sound was still ON during night (by mistake) and no SOD happend during that night.
Since this day, I've tried:
- putting the tablet sound "OFF/vibrate": at least one SOD per day + battery drain
- putting the tablet sound "ON, minimum volume": no more SOD for 4 days and battery life seems much longer.
=> I'll PM Gary Key if more information/help is required.