5,596,128 Members 33,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

Tip us?

Chris000001
Old
(Last edited by Chris000001; 16th April 2012 at 10:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 31
I should have been asleep hours ago, but here is the one I liked the best until I thought about adding grey arrows when idle:
Attached Files
File Type: zip drawable-hdpi.zip - [Click for QR Code] (28.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (384.2 KB, 19 views)

Chris000001
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Finally with grey arrows when idle too like the 4g/3g symbols:
Attached Files
File Type: zip drawable-hdpi.zip - [Click for QR Code] (36.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (385.9 KB, 14 views)

MOS95B
Old
(Last edited by MOS95B; 16th April 2012 at 11:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 14
FWIW - I'm lovin' this ROM - No errors at all yet (That I didn't cause), and I'm digging Tweaktools now that I understand it better!!

Well worth the minor donation I sent!!

Well, maybe one problem - disregard - RTFM at its finest....

stueycaster
Old
Thanks Meter 393
Does the 415 kernel support Ext4? I really think it's better than RFS. Can I flash the imoseyon kernel and convert to Ext4 then flash 415?

Sent from my SCH-I510 running Tweaked 2.0 using Tapatalk 2

thad2b
Old
Thanks Meter 0
is this offically the fp1 pbj kernal from imnuts? Just looked over on rootz and there is nothing from him about it and nothing has come up via his twitter acct

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

mromblad
Old
Thanks Meter 14
No it is not.

shrike1978
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3094

DONATE TO ME
Most likely it is either taken from IRC or source compiled. He's already merged the changes into his github, but I assume he is not finished with it since he hasn't released it officially.
My HTC Rezound Development:
CounterShrike (Heavily modified CM9 - Aroma Installer) - PAC-Man (CM10/AOKP/Paranoid Android hybrid) - Ermahgerd Kernel (ICS/JB AOSP kernel)

My smartphone history: iPhone (Retired) - iPhone 3G (Retired) - iPhone 3GS (Retired) - Samsung Droid Charge (Retired) - HTC Rezound (Dev phone) - Samsung Galaxy Note II (Current)

All of my work is open source: My Github
Donations are never expected, but always appreciated.

#warden
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Does the 415 kernel support Ext4?
To carry this just a little further, what does the 415 kernel do that the stock kernel doesn't? What is different about it? I have looked, and I can't find much if any documentation on it. If it is an alpha test release, then I can understand.

PBJ has spoiled me in the past, so anything released that is closely associated with it, will get my attention.

Thanks.

shrike1978
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3094

DONATE TO ME
It seems to do everything that previous version of PBJ have done.

I have confirmed that it was source compiled and released by someone other than imnuts based on his code. Using the link posted earlier, I'm running ext4, am OC'ed and UV'ed, running smartassV2, have boot animation support, and most importantly of all, have wifi.

I'll go with imnuts official release when it comes out, but this is his code. I had trouble getting it to compile it myself...I think there were some initramfs changes that needed to be made. But, this is working and doing everything I need it to do.
My HTC Rezound Development:
CounterShrike (Heavily modified CM9 - Aroma Installer) - PAC-Man (CM10/AOKP/Paranoid Android hybrid) - Ermahgerd Kernel (ICS/JB AOSP kernel)

My smartphone history: iPhone (Retired) - iPhone 3G (Retired) - iPhone 3GS (Retired) - Samsung Droid Charge (Retired) - HTC Rezound (Dev phone) - Samsung Galaxy Note II (Current)

All of my work is open source: My Github
Donations are never expected, but always appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to shrike1978 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

2scampy
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by #warden View Post
To carry this just a little further, what does the 415 kernel do that the stock kernel doesn't?

Custom boot animations, voodoo sound, and oc/uv/gov/sched via voltage control that I can see.

Also, no hotboots w/stock or this kernel yet not missing ext4 or pbj yet either, but tho when imnuts releases one I'll likely be on it. I'm mad about that banana!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe