DH3 vs Eternity Warriors
Hi guys. I finally managed to get EW's ads out of the way; now these two games are pretty much the same. The only differences are that DH3:
- has better graphics
- has 4 classes instead of 2
- is a little more varied in terms of objectives
- has better controls, most notably has double analog controls like age of zombies
- has a mage class that can physically hit and doesn't use mana for EVERYTHING, forcing you to purchase super-costly mana potions. I don't know if you can equip multiple spells yet, as spells are way too expensive of course ¬¬
- is a freakin memory hog. Like 20 mb on internal storage.
Listing these pros makes me wanna play it instead of EW, but the memory thing is quite relevant if you think about it. EW uses like nothing.
What do you guys think? Also, the freemium thing is quite annoying, but maybe one is "less freemium" than the other. I think I'll usually just play DH2 instead as it maybe is the best actual RPG on the play besides psx diablo. But you know, when you have 5 spare mins at school you wanna have a game like this.