FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

1800 mAh Battery from ebay

395 posts
Thanks Meter: 97
 
By cerobles1, Senior Member on 14th April 2012, 05:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Look, let me start by saying that I read the posts that a lot of people have posted. The reason why I wanted to start my own thread is because the other ones were unclear whether the battery actually fits, or if the battery life is better/worse than the 1500 mAh OEM that comes with the phone. I have included the link in case someone is still looking for this type of battery. I will update the post when I get the battery and I start using it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370557615862...ht_2860wt_1210
The Following User Says Thank You to cerobles1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th April 2012, 10:25 PM |#2  
iviyth0s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Enjoy your 1200mAh battery
15th April 2012, 05:58 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
I only trust OEM batteries. I have an Epic Touch 1800mah OEM battery and it fits perfect and gives great battery life.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
15th April 2012, 06:05 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzo

I only trust OEM batteries. I have an Epic Touch 1800mah OEM battery and it fits perfect and gives great battery life.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

I picked up two of these from amazon and they are great.
16th April 2012, 01:37 PM |#5  
cook19's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
just got my 1800 battery and it is perfect i dont have to charge my phone 80% of the day.. my 1500 battery was shot so if anyone was on the fence about getting it its def a go mines was $23 from amazon
16th April 2012, 01:51 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Kansas City, MO
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzo

I only trust OEM batteries. I have an Epic Touch 1800mah OEM battery and it fits perfect and gives great battery life.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Same here!
16th April 2012, 06:01 PM |#7  
iviyth0s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cook19

just got my 1800 battery and it is perfect i dont have to charge my phone 80% of the day.. my 1500 battery was shot so if anyone was on the fence about getting it its def a go mines was $23 from amazon

$23?! http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-EB625152...item20c4adfac5
The Following User Says Thank You to iviyth0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 09:55 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
i ordered mine from Amazon...$15.00 but with shipping ended up at $21...

should arrive tomorrow..! =)
17th April 2012, 03:18 PM |#9  
AuGmENTor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marlboro NY
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
2 questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s

$23?!

I notice the link says this is compatible with the 4G Touch. Does that mean it is not compatible with regular 4G? It looks right, and it looks like the standard back will still work with it. Important to me as my auto dock will be useless if the battery is bigger.
17th April 2012, 08:24 PM |#10  
iviyth0s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuGmENTor

I notice the link says this is compatible with the 4G Touch. Does that mean it is not compatible with regular 4G? It looks right, and it looks like the standard back will still work with it. Important to me as my auto dock will be useless if the battery is bigger.

Believe it or not, I hear our regular 4G's have slightly more space in the battery compartment
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes