No registration required

VictoryROM + LithiumROM + * = My theme

OP Gadgetz

16th April 2012, 04:26 AM   |  #31  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 675

1,030 posts
More
I gave credit where credit was dues and if names werent mentioned I guess you missed the AND THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED AND HELPED ALONG THE WAY. The lockscreen you are referring to consists of 3 png images that I'm sure you cant even locate.
So let me guess that every other developer that has built a Rom here isnt a TRUE developer either since the phone didnt ship with his Rom.
The funny thing about that little white spec on the top of chicken ****, is its chicken **** too!
Now I asked politely the first time for YOU to leave me out of your conversation, this time Im telling you to leave me out of your conversation. I hope your not as deaf as you are dumb!
Last edited by JRW 28; 16th April 2012 at 04:28 AM.
16th April 2012, 04:51 AM   |  #32  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 495

2,289 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW 28

I gave credit where credit was dues and if names werent mentioned I guess you missed the AND THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED AND HELPED ALONG THE WAY. The lockscreen you are referring to consists of 3 png images that I'm sure you cant even locate.
So let me guess that every other developer that has built a Rom here isnt a TRUE developer either since the phone didnt ship with his Rom.
The funny thing about that little white spec on the top of chicken ****, is its chicken **** too!
Now I asked politely the first time for YOU to leave me out of your conversation, this time Im telling you to leave me out of your conversation. I hope your not as deaf as you are dumb!

I'm not judging anybody but you since you wanna be a hypocrite and act like a child by removing your ROM over this bs. You called us out on this and tried to paint us in a certain light so it was a must for you to have a taste of your own medicine since you didnt do the same as you whined and moaned to us about. You could have handled this in a much different way, but I guess its much easier to hide behind this drama as the reason your bs rom got pulled instead of admitting all your big talk about how solid and bug free it was, was more smoke than substance seeing as how you were chasing bugs from the get go. If only your rom worked as well as your mouth does.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App
16th April 2012, 05:00 AM   |  #33  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 675

1,030 posts
More
Take all the pot shots you can little man......guess you gotta stroke that ego somehow since you cant contribute jack **** here.......
16th April 2012, 05:31 AM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 495

2,289 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRW 28

Take all the pot shots you can little man......guess you gotta stroke that ego somehow since you cant contribute jack **** here.......

So says the guy who pulled a power trip move by throwing a hissy fit over some bs.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App
16th April 2012, 07:50 AM   |  #35  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 11

24 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredlikeness

Очень приятно...!
I was wondering about the A2 in Russia.. We may have to talk

Sent from my mind using XDA

Hey, that's great What exactly you want to know? You can PM me if you want so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberate

Ya I can share this battery mod! I could shoot u a flushable zip if I want. But it will for the changes 916x10 described! If u don't mind ill pm it to u. If anything u can take the images!

Thank you, I know how to make flashable zip, I've copied images from that framework-res to mine, so nothing except battery icons have changed

JRW 28, thank you for your work, right now running your Lithium v1.1, it's fast and looks nice, but battery is discharging pretty quick comparing to lfaber's Supercharged v5.2
16th April 2012, 08:01 AM   |  #36  
Recognized Contributor
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 3,176

1,950 posts
Donate to Me
More
Oh OK so u don't need it then?
16th April 2012, 08:23 AM   |  #37  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 11

24 posts
More
Quote:

Oh OK so u don't need it then?

That's why I've updated my first post here yep, thank you for this battery mod and other stuff
16th April 2012, 10:25 AM   |  #38  
Flag white city oregon
Thanks Meter: 194

976 posts
Donate to Me
More
Put the ego's away boys......
All that i see happening right now is development getting hampered.
Remember, WE ARE A COMMUNITY. That requires us to work together. Mistakes were made. Forgive and forget. Quit being an ass.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
16th April 2012, 03:06 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 79

393 posts
Quote:

I completely agree with u a.d I too understand where he's coming from. I just don't understand why he made such a fuss over it.

It's the work, care, tweaking for hours on end. How long did JRW work to correct problems after the initial release. We posted issues which were quickly attended to. The email issue alone, pm'ing people to correct it foe them.!
Lithium was his baby. He probably felt raped, for lack of a better term.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA
16th April 2012, 04:01 PM   |  #40  
Recognized Contributor
Flag reflecting on Indra's net
Thanks Meter: 5,456

2,437 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ummmmm... Reality check, please??

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but all of this is over a battery mod made for Lithium, not only that - the mod was requested to be made by the creator of Lithium... and later it was posted directly in the Lithium thread..

Then someone, who happened to be on VictoryROM, flashed this battery mod (which did not come with a "For Lithium Only" warning), which was basically the framework-res.apk from Lithium with a modded battery... and since it's all deodexed 2.3.6 - no compatibility problems! And since it's the framework-res, a lot of the theme from the native ROM is going to get carried over... That includes the lockscreen (which is the same on VictoryROM btw, minus the blue) with the streched circles (probably because it was ported from a different phone model) and that small little splotch in the sound toggle... (one of the 5 or so png images needed for the lockscreen - and that's for portrait orientation only)

Then, the infamous screenshots were posted.. and all hell broke loose... and things got petty.

The dude was just posting his screenshots - not distributing or claiming to have created anything... that's why i'm so confused...
that, and aren't we all together on this, working for a common cause?? - to make the A2 the most under-rated, bad-assed phone!
Last edited by alteredlikeness; 16th April 2012 at 04:37 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread