Thread Closed

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

OP dwitherell

16th April 2012, 02:11 PM   |  #381  
Thanks Meter: 7

19 posts
Quote:

I'm running ext4

Thanks for the information on charge415. How did you get to ext4? My first guess is to flash the imoseyon 4 kernel and then use voodoo to convert to ext4, then flash charge415. Correct?

I hope this is not considered thread hijacking, but I see this kernel discussion as being closely related to a discussion about Tweak2.
16th April 2012, 02:40 PM   |  #382  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 3,095

3,413 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #warden

Thanks for the information on charge415. How did you get to ext4? My first guess is to flash the imoseyon 4 kernel and then use voodoo to convert to ext4, then flash charge415. Correct?

I hope this is not considered thread hijacking, but I see this kernel discussion as being closely related to a discussion about Tweak2.

That would work to get there without losing data. I used imnuts' ext4 formatter and reflashed, but if you use it, it will wipe everything and you'll have to reflash the rom. I needed to reflash anyway (had some weird issues going on), so I didn't mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to shrike1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #383  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,595

3,970 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris000001

Finally with grey arrows when idle too like the 4g/3g symbols:

Nice work Chris000001 and Stranula!

I looked at what you guys did (thanks again!), and I think I like the images along the above theme best. I'm going to update the black and blue theme available on tweaktools with the SystemUI.apk that includes these image edits, so people will (in a wee bit) be able to get them easily from tweaktools if they don't feeling like pushing an apk or using the empty sysapp cwm zip from the OP.

Again - awesome work, and much appreciated!

EDIT: I forgot to say when I did this lol - it's updated, so if any want the updated wifi signal images just go into tweaktools and flash the black and blue theme
Last edited by dwitherell; 17th April 2012 at 05:42 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #384  
Thanks Meter: 58

364 posts
Not sure why but my battery is not to good right now. I've calibrated the battery and it's still draining like crazy. Had my phone on for just under 2 hrs. Drained 8%, haven't used my phone yet. The way I calibrated it is, cleared battery stats when fully charged, let it drain to atleast 10%. Charged without interruption. Repeated 2 times. Not sure what else I can do.

EDIT: Just dropped another 3% in 10 minutes
EDIT 2: Down to 78% from 88% in 1 hour.

Last edited by bvsbutthd101; 16th April 2012 at 06:10 PM.
16th April 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #385  
Thanks Meter: 11

127 posts
Can we get an option for an AOSP camera, or could we flash the AOSP camera mood for eclipse 2.0? My touchwiz camera keeps saying camera failed and freezing up. Cleared data and still the same thing.
16th April 2012, 06:35 PM   |  #386  
Thanks Meter: 470

1,657 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvsbutthd101

Not sure why but my battery is not to good right now. I've calibrated the battery and it's still draining like crazy. Had my phone on for just under 2 hrs. Drained 8%, haven't used my phone yet. The way I calibrated it is, cleared battery stats when fully charged, let it drain to atleast 10%. Charged without interruption. Repeated 2 times. Not sure what else I can do.

EDIT: Just dropped another 3% in 10 minutes
EDIT 2: Down to 78% from 88% in 1 hour.

that sounds about right on 4G (which, as you probably already know, depends greatly on your signal strength).

I set mine to 3G, and am at 52% after nearly 7 hours.

I recall from being on EP4, I would get about 12 hours on 4G and 20 hours on 3G. on stock FP1, I'm getting closer to 14 hours on 3G. haven't tested 4G, but would imagine that would drop ~30% as well to about 8/9 hours...
16th April 2012, 07:02 PM   |  #387  
Thanks Meter: 58

364 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco23

that sounds about right on 4G (which, as you probably already know, depends greatly on your signal strength).

I set mine to 3G, and am at 52% after nearly 7 hours.

I recall from being on EP4, I would get about 12 hours on 4G and 20 hours on 3G. on stock FP1, I'm getting closer to 14 hours on 3G. haven't tested 4G, but would imagine that would drop ~30% as well to about 8/9 hours...

Well, as long as it's normal than that's cool with me.
16th April 2012, 10:31 PM   |  #388  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thac23

Can we get an option for an AOSP camera, or could we flash the AOSP camera mood for eclipse 2.0? My touchwiz camera keeps saying camera failed and freezing up. Cleared data and still the same thing.

You can switch the camera.apk that allows the regular power and search buttons or if you want a dedicated camera button there's a coding solution lower in the main page. As for AOSP what are we missing with this one? it seems to have alot of options
16th April 2012, 10:55 PM   |  #389  
Thanks Meter: 24

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike1978

It seems to do everything that previous version of PBJ have done.

I have confirmed that it was source compiled and released by someone other than imnuts based on his code.

You are correct, imnuts had updated his source on github for the core of the kernel, all that was left was the initramfs. So I updated the initramfs against stock FP1 initramfs. Compiled it and there ya go. I didn't release it because I thought it was imnuts' place to release it publicly. I did however put it on the tweaktools site sort of as an easter egg for curious people. Updated it earlier with a working logcat module.

I would appreciate if people would quit posting direct links to it, until an update is released from imnuts
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonsit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #390  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,874

5,044 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is there a place that list what the tweaks in tweaktools do, primarily under kernel tweaks. I checked the website but there is no mention

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread