Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][DEV] Update me [ROM MAKER] - 2.0.3 - PUSH NOTIFICATION - (updated 2012-09-13)

15th April 2012, 07:21 PM |#101  
acquariusoft's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 396
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
Yes, all good ideas inserted to my todo list!!

tnx boys now i need only time to do ;D
 
 
15th April 2012, 09:27 PM |#102  
acquariusoft's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 396
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
Create faq section in the 3 post.

containst interesting code to launch my app from other apps.
16th April 2012, 07:58 AM |#103  
acquariusoft's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 396
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
new version available see 1st post for details ;D
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acquariusoft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 11:48 AM |#104  
linsalata28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,079
 
4,788 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
This looks awesome. I posted a link to this thread on the ROM thread that I use in hopes that he might use it. I always loved ROMs with a built in updater . Thanks for your work.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
16th April 2012, 01:23 PM |#105  
acquariusoft's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 396
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
Tnx to Flukzr new version of update me have a new icon and new ics icons, the new icon is not for smartphone so now the 2 apps have 2 different icons
16th April 2012, 02:17 PM |#106  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 250
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Hey! Great app!
I can see this will be a great add to many rom developers.

My 2 cents:
Change the layout xml files so the text and icons will be pinned to the left.
If the default language is a RTL languae and the framework layout is RTL all the test and icons are pinned to the right and it doesn't look good.

Second thing:
You mentioned your app is compatible with direct download file hosting.
I checked with Hotfile and it does't work. Did you mean something else?

Thanks again for a great app!
16th April 2012, 03:45 PM |#107  
acquariusoft's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 396
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefds

Hey! Great app!
I can see this will be a great add to many rom developers.

My 2 cents:
Change the layout xml files so the text and icons will be pinned to the left.
If the default language is a RTL languae and the framework layout is RTL all the test and icons are pinned to the right and it doesn't look good.

i use the default preference, there is no option to pin left

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefds

Second thing:
You mentioned your app is compatible with direct download file hosting.
I checked with Hotfile and it does't work. Did you mean something else?

Thanks again for a great app!

you must have direct access to the file like a common host.
You can also insert the files in a public folder on dropbox or simil and put this link

for now not work with Hotfile or simil
The Following User Says Thank You to acquariusoft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 03:46 PM |#108  
hawkeyexp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
1) where should the new icon be shown ? i inserted it under system/update_me.jpg but didn't see it in the app :(

2) i added some app stuff including version tag but it is not shown in app section - only the app name and desc

thx
16th April 2012, 03:51 PM |#109  
acquariusoft's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 396
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyexp

1) where should the new icon be shown ? i inserted it under system/update_me.jpg but didn't see it in the app :(

2) i added some app stuff including version tag but it is not shown in app section - only the app name and desc

thx

1) in the rom section

2) yes, i must add
The Following User Says Thank You to acquariusoft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 03:56 PM |#110  
hawkeyexp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
thx

ps: the translation i send you for "now new rom found" is missing :)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes