Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] unofficial CM9 by jokersax 7/04/2012

OP jokersax11

16th April 2012, 03:19 PM   |  #7041  
Thanks Meter: 5

14 posts
hi guys,

I tired to install 0.4.5.1 with touch install. It works well and everything works fine except one big problem :

My touchscreen isn't "touch" anymore on a line from top to bottom at the center of the screen. With the keyboard, i can't press the "t", when i do, it press an "r" and an "y" at the same time. it does the same with g and c. Every time i press space bar, it does a double space.

I tried multitouch tester, and when i put my finger on this "line", it display 2 circles ...

I tried to restore ==> Probleme still here
I tried wipe everything ==> Probleme still here
I tried fastboot erase system, boot, data, cache, then reinstall joker CM9 ==> Probleme still here
I tried fastboot erase system, boot, data, cache, then reinstall stock rom ==> Probleme still here

I don't know what to do ..

can it be related with the touch installer ? Can it be touchscreen "hardware" calibration wich moved with recovery touchscreen ?

Joker ? Any ideas ?

(the phone didn't fell or nothing ..)
16th April 2012, 03:42 PM   |  #7042  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 62

251 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer_b

I've asked this beause I didn't find any working/non workins stuff list and read on Russian forum that CM9 for atrix currently didn't support 3D drivers.
Could someone give a link or write what is workin and what is not working on CM9?

Also, I'm interested in this failure. Is it present on atrix? I have bought atrix to replace Samsung captivate damaged by CM9 issue.

Oh CM9 supports the drivers, its just that there is a touch bug. Jokersax is trying very hard to solve this issue, as is most of the other devs in other ICS rom projects. Just be patient and play games that work for now, like angry birds or scramble with friends. Or if you want to play 3D games soo bad, I recommend dungeon hunter 3 and asphalt 6. Seemed to work well when I tried them.
The Following User Says Thank You to syngamer96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #7043  
Flag Carmichael, CA
Thanks Meter: 170

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phazon

hi guys,

I tired to install 0.4.5.1 with touch install. It works well and everything works fine except one big problem :

My touchscreen isn't "touch" anymore on a line from top to bottom at the center of the screen. With the keyboard, i can't press the "t", when i do, it press an "r" and an "y" at the same time. it does the same with g and c. Every time i press space bar, it does a double space.

I tried multitouch tester, and when i put my finger on this "line", it display 2 circles ...

I tried to restore ==> Probleme still here
I tried wipe everything ==> Probleme still here
I tried fastboot erase system, boot, data, cache, then reinstall joker CM9 ==> Probleme still here
I tried fastboot erase system, boot, data, cache, then reinstall stock rom ==> Probleme still here

I don't know what to do ..

can it be related with the touch installer ? Can it be touchscreen "hardware" calibration wich moved with recovery touchscreen ?

Joker ? Any ideas ?

(the phone didn't fell or nothing ..)

Did you do anything to your PDS partition?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
16th April 2012, 04:07 PM   |  #7044  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 21

110 posts
More
Battery calibration
How do I calibrate my battery? I see make posts stating how they get 12hrs+ on one charge and such, but I've never had half that.

I have attached a screenshot of my battery stats, but I don't know what to look for, other than what's eating up battery.

If someone could post step-by-step instructions on how to calibrate the battery, I would greatly appreciate it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Battery Stats.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1007158  
16th April 2012, 04:11 PM   |  #7045  
Flag Carmichael, CA
Thanks Meter: 170

333 posts
More
Dude........

16th April 2012, 04:13 PM   |  #7046  
Flag Barquisimeto
Thanks Meter: 730

3,484 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoG3

How do I calibrate my battery? I see make posts stating how they get 12hrs+ on one charge and such, but I've never had half that.

I have attached a screenshot of my battery stats, but I don't know what to look for, other than what's eating up battery.

If someone could post step-by-step instructions on how to calibrate the battery, I would greatly appreciate it.

Is like you make heavy usage on your phone.. But you could make a quick search on the forum before ask!!. Anyway download Battery Calibration from Play Store and follow instructions

Enviado desde mi Atrix™ 4G CM7 Nightly
16th April 2012, 04:20 PM   |  #7047  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Donate to Me
More
Everything works fine and looks amazing except fingerprint reader which you probably already know.
16th April 2012, 04:37 PM   |  #7048  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 62

251 posts
More
Quote:

Isn't your battery stat showing 17 hrs of use? I can only get to 12 at max, but that is almost heavy usage.
16th April 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #7049  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 21

110 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maulich

Dude........

Dude what?

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmy96

Isn't your battery stat showing 17 hrs of use? I can only get to 12 at max, but that is almost heavy usage.

That's where the part of me not knowing what this screen is saying comes into play. I know that says 17hrs of use, but that's not on battery-only. I'm constantly having to charge my phone.
16th April 2012, 04:56 PM   |  #7050  
Thanks Meter: 38

116 posts
More
Quote:

Dude what?

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

That's where the part of me not knowing what this screen is saying comes into play. I know that says 17hrs of use, but that's not on battery-only. I'm constantly having to charge my phone.

This isn't the place to talk about and compare battery life. If you can contribute something to the thread like "oh I found this thing that's draining battery and stuff" then okay but this is what mods were cleaning several hundred pages ago and asking people to stop. So yknow, please stop.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beautiful ice cream sandwich, cm9 awesomeness, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread