Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,239 Members 50,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

Tip us?

drm1992
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm having issues with the play store. Says error purchasing app even on the free ones
Can anyone help?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using xda premium

magus7091
Old
Thanks Meter 3
About haptic feedback: it's an android thing, made more pronounced by the amount of additions cyanogenmod adds, at least, from my observations. One settings page or app for all haptic feedback settings would be a beautiful thing though. C'mon Jerry, make it happen for us.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using XDA App

Liath
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Hey Jerry. Just wanted to drop a line here. This last build has me impressed. Battery life and general responsiveness have gone way up. I use Pandora at work and normally i only get about 4 hours, with a general slow down of the phone. Dunno what you did, but I've gone almost a whole shift and still have 33% battery!

Awesome!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using XDA
LG Optimus V (VM670)
T-Mobile Wing (HTC Herald) - Retired
HP iPAQ H5450 (WM2003)
Zune 30GB (80GB self-install)
The Following User Says Thank You to Liath For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

magus7091
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I've also noticed increased battery performance with the latest BACKside, however I seem to be noticing other issues. First, I've had a couple random reboots. Before, when this was about to happen I would notice the battery got hot and I would see a decrease in performance, now seems to happen without notice. Secondly, my screen has been really stubborn about turning off. Yesterday I counted, and 12 times in a row when I turned the screen off it turned back on in 1-2 seconds. Most of the time this is a minor irritation, but I've also pocket dialed people a few times because of this. The screen off issue doesn't happen all the time, nor can I reliably predict or recreate it. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot or fix this?

JerryScript
Old
Thanks Meter 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by magus7091 View Post
I've also noticed increased battery performance with the latest BACKside, however I seem to be noticing other issues. First, I've had a couple random reboots. Before, when this was about to happen I would notice the battery got hot and I would see a decrease in performance, now seems to happen without notice. Secondly, my screen has been really stubborn about turning off. Yesterday I counted, and 12 times in a row when I turned the screen off it turned back on in 1-2 seconds. Most of the time this is a minor irritation, but I've also pocket dialed people a few times because of this. The screen off issue doesn't happen all the time, nor can I reliably predict or recreate it. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot or fix this?

That sounds like the power button itself may be getting a bit worn out. I know that my personal OV I sometimes have issues with it. When I long-press for the power menu, often it will appear then the screen turns off. I did some testing with the donor phone to be sure it wasn't a software issue, and had no problems on it running the same build.
<> JerryScript.Vmobi.us/Victorious for the Galaxy Victory Virgin Mobile <>
The Following User Says Thank You to JerryScript For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kolma
Old
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryScript View Post
That sounds like the power button itself may be getting a bit worn out. I know that my personal OV I sometimes have issues with it. When I long-press for the power menu, often it will appear then the screen turns off. I did some testing with the donor phone to be sure it wasn't a software issue, and had no problems on it running the same build.
I'm pretty sure it's not a power button issue
Just getting so used to holding it a certain amount of time that you have it timed near perfectly
And there is a split second window when you hold it long enough for the phone to *tick* and the menu to pop up. but too short that it turns off the screen.

I did this very often on my old phone and when i got replacement phone it continued.

magus7091
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It's not a power button issue, it does it with button savior as well as with the button.

deja_geek
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drm1992 View Post
I'm having issues with the play store. Says error purchasing app even on the free ones
Can anyone help?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using xda premium
That's an issue with the google play store servers. I'm getting the same thing. It has nothing to do with the rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using XDA

dwgjr330
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I am having about the same battery life as other builds- almost getting me through a day- what are some tips/ticks for good battery life and is there any area that should be wiped besides davlik and the cache when flashing new roms?

Also, what are your opinions of the Triumph?
The Following User Says Thank You to dwgjr330 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wilberfan
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwgjr330 View Post
I am having about the same battery life as other builds- almost getting me through a day- what are some tips/ticks for good battery life and is there any area that should be wiped besides davlik and the cache when flashing new roms?

Also, what are your opinions of the Triumph?
I really like the JuiceDefender app....

(And it's OT, but I'd be curious about Triumph opinions as well...)
SPH-L710

The Following User Says Thank You to wilberfan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]