XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|i'm dead| |please close| |discontinued|

Tip us?

milanche
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by capridream View Post
@Stocaprimo : i will retry. For the no hd videos ?
Sent from my HuaweiU8650 using XDA
C'mon guys. Don't you read forums before you decide which ROM to use, and what are the benefits/disadvantages of custom ROMs vs stock? No HD videos until new kernel for ICS on Fire gets ready.
"Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up." - Dr House MD

Follow me on Twitter, or connect with me on Facebook.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), powered by CleanROM 2.0 R2 and BinDroid SM-P600 - P601 | V2.0.0 kernel

Kindle Fire, powered by InFriction ROM v11

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, powered by Iridescent_Zed_II

uluxus
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Using this ROM after wiping a fresh Kindle, no mods or changes to overclock or kernel - Quadrant crashes whole device when it gets to the globe benchmark.

Is this normal?

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by uluxus View Post
Using this ROM after wiping a fresh Kindle, no mods or changes to overclock or kernel - Quadrant crashes whole device when it gets to the globe benchmark.

Is this normal?
This consistently happened to me, I'm sure it's hardware acceleration. The rom is being tested with hashcode's kernel and it seems to work good. I'll keep you posted.

Add me on Google Plus and Follow me on Twitter for ROM releases, beta versions, news, and other fun stuff!

If you like my work or I have helped you, hit THANKS and DONATE

COLDBLOODED ROMS IS DOWN UNTIL I CAN BUY A NEW COMPUTER

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
and a general announcement: I need screenshots for v1.2, email me if you are interested.

Add me on Google Plus and Follow me on Twitter for ROM releases, beta versions, news, and other fun stuff!

If you like my work or I have helped you, hit THANKS and DONATE

COLDBLOODED ROMS IS DOWN UNTIL I CAN BUY A NEW COMPUTER

capridream
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i know that i cant see hd video , but in my device youtube dont work with low res video , the app .. no the quality of video ...

vbdss
Old
Thanks Meter 77
BiteBlaze, so you plan to release a ROM with the Hashcode Kernel on its actual state?
Amazon Kindle Fire rooted - CM7 CM9
Samsung Galaxy 5 i5500 - CM7 2.3.7

minieod
Old
Thanks Meter 356

DONATE TO ME
this has nothing to do with the rom, but im super frustrated right now

i downloaded 1.2 , put it onto my kindle from usb toggling in the os

then went to restart in order to flash, and now it is getting stuck at firefirefire (1.3) screen

it wont boot into the os, or into recovery...this has never happened before

long press will turn off and on, but thats it...

wtffff

Android16
Old
(Last edited by Android16; 16th April 2012 at 04:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanche View Post
Can you describe the symptoms a bit better? It could just be that your Fire doesn't handle the overclock very good.

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

1. How do you use voice search without a mic?
2. There was a user comment previously that we should update Chrome thru Google Play and then it should work.
When I try to update chrome using the play store it says Error "Your order is processing, your item will be available in a few minutes."

But i never see it update, and cannot use the browser. anyone have any info on this?

Tony84
Old
(Last edited by Tony84; 16th April 2012 at 04:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 24
Installed 1.2, but same problems while gaming: games like Blood & Glory start, works well for a little while, then suddenly the screen freezes, the kf is frozen and have to restart tablet with power button pressed.
For other games as Extreme Racing or Dark Legends, they starts as well and after few minutes same problem, screen freezes and the kf must be powered off, all frozen. Then when I restart those games are disappeared from the app drawer and app list, they are auto-uninstalled. Got the same problem on 1.1 and don't know if it's normal for everyone or is it just me ^^.
Btw the rom seems good, just the power off option doesn't work but think is still normal.
Starting Chrome beta says "not supported for your version of android. minimal version is 4.0".

astro004
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I just wanted to report a bug on 1.2 with a clean install. It appears that when youtube buffers (my internet connect is horrendous), the audio does not again begin to play with the video. It will then randomly come back on. However, if I restart the video, everything is fine. I'm not sure if this is related to the hardware acceleration.

Tags
cm9 reloaded, cool ics rom, ics kindle fire, kindle fire cm9, reloadedrom™
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe