Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

OP FeraVolt

15th April 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #2211  
Thanks Meter: 12

51 posts
Bug report (fresh install):
1) I have installed v14 with doomkernel menium OC, but wi-fi wasn't functionall, I had to manually flash wi-fi modules.
2) I selected custom install and unchecked Panorma cam, checked no button lights, but after ROM had installed buttons LEDs stil gets on, and Panorma cam is also installed.

Minor bug: Feralab font is too small than defaut one.

As a conclusion everything else seems to work well and it also seems mutch better, faster and stable than Wolfbreak V7b6. (I hope that contacts and sms won't get to delete itself like in WB rom).
15th April 2012, 05:54 PM   |  #2212  
Thanks Meter: 11

114 posts
More
I'm slightly confused.... the installation instructions say to flash doom kernel... there are two doom kernels to download, but which one do I use?

Quote:

* DooMKernel_v6 (Recommended. No wifi modules needed. They are already included. You need them only if you are on another kernel)

or
Quote:

* DoomKernel v6 (Recommended. Never mind the error message while installation)

15th April 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #2213  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 896

3,504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecip

I'm slightly confused.... the installation instructions say to flash doom kernel... there are two doom kernels to download, but which one do I use?

or

one is for locked bootloader and other for unlocked bootloader.
which one do u have and please ask questions in the discussion thread
The Following User Says Thank You to THeLogiC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 02:12 AM   |  #2214  
Flag Fife,UK
Thanks Meter: 38

514 posts
More
I have set it to 245-998mhz the phone runs fine but the weird thing is that opening apps takes ages randomly.(messaging,facebook,phone..) What I did is clear dalvik cache, today I fiixed permissions with rom manager, as when I was recording a beautiful video the dam camera force closed! and I lost the video. the dialer randomly takes ages in opening (im talking about +10 seconds time) and sometimes opens just fine. Sometimes typing messages it is very slow and what I write will appear on screen like 2 seconds after..what is it? I don't know what else to try. the first uploaded rom was fine...I don't remember having this issue with that one.

Salute!
16th April 2012, 04:47 AM   |  #2215  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 896

3,504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanodroid

I have set it to 245-998mhz the phone runs fine but the weird thing is that opening apps takes ages randomly.(messaging,facebook,phone..) What I did is clear dalvik cache, today I fiixed permissions with rom manager, as when I was recording a beautiful video the dam camera force closed! and I lost the video. the dialer randomly takes ages in opening (im talking about +10 seconds time) and sometimes opens just fine. Sometimes typing messages it is very slow and what I write will appear on screen like 2 seconds after..what is it? I don't know what else to try. the first uploaded rom was fine...I don't remember having this issue with that one.

Salute!

As for dialer i never use stock one as it's pretty slow.

Use exDialer. Free fast and feature packed with themes too.

If you have problems then use the previous version or install this version again.
Even in v13.2 apps are opening blazing fast for me :P :D :)

Sent from my X10
16th April 2012, 07:13 AM   |  #2216  
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
GPS seems donot work with my phone (both V13.4 and V14). What is problem with it????
16th April 2012, 07:33 AM   |  #2217  
Flag Heerhugowaard
Thanks Meter: 23

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by namic

GPS seems donot work with my phone (both V13.4 and V14). What is problem with it????

Can you be more specific. Which kernel did u use? Did u do a clean install?

Conquering the world with FeraVolt v14
The Following User Says Thank You to Athalon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 08:56 AM   |  #2218  
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athalon

Can you be more specific. Which kernel did u use? Did u do a clean install?

Conquering the world with FeraVolt v14

thks, I use the Kernel as recommended in the Installation Instructions page. Yes, i did a clean install for both V13.5 and 14 but GPS donot work totally.

Note: my phone is on unlocked bootloader.

regards,
16th April 2012, 03:23 PM   |  #2219  
Thanks Meter: 17

314 posts
More
Just a quick question, where it says simply install ROM, does the rom wipe Cache ect... automatically or should i wipe them manually first, thanks if someone can reply quick
16th April 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #2220  
Flag Digboi
Thanks Meter: 1,230

1,886 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielk0302

Just a quick question, where it says simply install ROM, does the rom wipe Cache ect... automatically or should i wipe them manually first, thanks if someone can reply quick

automatically

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
feradroid, feralab, feravolt, gingebread, jellybean
Previous Thread Next Thread