Originally Posted by romaninja
Hey, im with the same Kernel and still after 6 hours i have an empty battery, what settings you use for good battery life?
Let me share my steps of changes for you bro:
- Clear data and Uninstall NSTools
- In recovery, Wipe Dalvik Cache, and Cache Partition
- Clear NStools setting, Clear int.d setting
- Flash Semaphore 1.0.0s
- Fix Permission
- Reboot and don't touch for 15-30min (during this time, my "android.process.media" might be consuming a lot of CPU)
- Take "Deep Idle" in Semaphore app
PS: you may also try to take out your external SD card.
Good luck mate!
Pursuing SPEED & BEAUTY
Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9" 3G P7300, [JB]CyanogenMod 10
CyanogenMod 9 or MIUIv4
Previous ROMs: Jetpack, Amestris, SURFACE, Martux, SYMPLY GS II, Continuum, Juwe, Darky, GingerReal, Simply Honey
Samsung Galaxy S I9000
HTC Desire A8183 AMOLED