ClockworkMod Recovery For Spice Mi310 / CSL Mi320 / Cellon C8093 / iMobile i692

16th April 2012, 02:25 PM   |  #441  
Flag Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Thanks Meter: 11

142 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azim0106

tried touchwiz framework which is availabe in actura minus, just flash rc8 start phone and then again go in recovery wipe dalvik cache, apply touchwiz framework then start phone if still u get bootloop then go to recovery and first apply touchwiz framework and then wipe dalvik cache

hope it works for u

Hey dude! M not getting the framework...
Is this what you are talking about?

c8093_Framework_merahputih_antariksawan.zip

Or something else? Plz provide me the link...

Sent from my Spice Mi-310
18th April 2012, 11:39 AM   |  #442  
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 190

524 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit Dazzler

Okay tried that still failed... still getting boot loop..
E:can't find misc...
E:Unknown volume for path [/sd-ext]

Dalvik cache wiped

I used the c8093_framework_damn_ICSv5.zip from actura...
What to do next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andogeek10

I have already tried the first step, but it didn't work for me and I don't have the stock rom.

Sent from my C8093 using XDA

maybe you haven't create a custom ext partition on your sdcard

you need to create an EXT Partition first on your sdcard
boot into ANDRO-ID Recovery (clockworkmod 2 based recovery) and go into advanced then find partition sdcard or something similar

andro-id recovery is available on my minus

okay i will update this tutorial now

the fastboot reboot

choose advanced tab
choose partition sdcard
swap 0MB, EXT Up to you
Last edited by Actura; 19th April 2012 at 02:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Actura For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 11:59 AM   |  #443  
Flag Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Thanks Meter: 11

142 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actura

maybe you haven't create a custom ext partition on your sdcard

you need to create an EXT Partition first on your sdcard
boot into ANDRO-ID Recovery (clockworkmod 2 based recovery) and go into advanced then find partition sdcard or something similar

andro-id recovery is available on my minus

Hey dude can you explain it properly... :)
You mean I have to create an ext partition and them only I will be able to taste this new rom? :P
One more thing... I have already created a second partition Cox of link2sd.... so what is to be done now...? :-\

Last edited by Amit Dazzler; 18th April 2012 at 03:18 PM.
18th April 2012, 01:35 PM   |  #444  
Flag <<<Shotgun>>>
Thanks Meter: 63

319 posts
More
Hey what's the link for the guide for installing custom rom(including how to root etc)?
So that I could install the RC8 as my phone went mad, (automatically presses all capacitive keys and sonetimes even removes sd card and then reboots) Although the key pressing is happenning every few hours or so.
BTW i m on stock Rom(spice) and not rooted still. But i guess i dont have any option but to root and install a custom rom (rc8 miezo).
And congrats to actura for giving this to us .
thank in advance...
18th April 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #445  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 604

1,291 posts
More
Unhappy No Go
Hey Actura, tried the method you suggested of installing without wiping any data and without flashing any custom framework. The nexus like boot video starts running and then suddenly the screen goes blank and then frozen pictures of the boot start coming after intervals. Same happens when i flash ICS framework v6/v5.
I've also tried it on RC7 and CM7, the same issue come ups. I've also got a 16gb class 4 sd card partitioned into ext3 of size 1gb with swap 32mb.
19th April 2012, 02:18 PM   |  #446  
Flag Bogor

524 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit Dazzler

Hey dude can you explain it properly... :)
You mean I have to create an ext partition and them only I will be able to taste this new rom? :P
One more thing... I have already created a second partition Cox of link2sd.... so what is to be done now...? :-\

yes, you need to have ext partition on sdcard

it's not only for this rom, it's also for ciu monata & dodol, you need the ext partition on your sdcard
if you don't create it you will get a bootloop

partitioning tutorial
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=25001305
this one is the better one, cause you don't need to worry in partitioning progress
just go into recovery -> partition sdcard -> done
and it's always compatible with a2sd darktremor
but the bad sides from this tutorial is, you will lost all of your data on your sdcard

the second partition for link2sd isn't always compatible with a2sd (darktremor) but if you searching for some tutorial in partitioning your sdcard for a2sd (darktremor), you could just change some 'little' configuration for ext partition that you have created for link2sd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice Mi 310

Hey what's the link for the guide for installing custom rom(including how to root etc)?
So that I could install the RC8 as my phone went mad, (automatically presses all capacitive keys and sonetimes even removes sd card and then reboots) Although the key pressing is happenning every few hours or so.
BTW i m on stock Rom(spice) and not rooted still. But i guess i dont have any option but to root and install a custom rom (rc8 miezo).
And congrats to actura for giving this to us .
thank in advance...

rooting can be done by using universal androot (previously, i download this one from 4shared)

installing custom rom
Quote:

- you need custom recovery first (it would very help you)
- the rom in .zip extension (it's flashable zip which can be applied on recovery)

to install recovery you need to boot your phone into fastboot mode
(fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img then fastboor reboot)
it's included on the first page

after that, you need to enter recovery mode (you must already know how to do that by reading the first page), then choose install zip from sdcard -> choose your favorite custom/stock rom here or tweaks,themes,etc

oh i'm forget about one thing
you need to partitioning your sdcard to make your phone compatible with a2sd darktremor (and rom which have a2sd darktremor included on it)

"automatically presses all capacitive keys"
maybe only happening on rc8 cause of the new values on the tweaks (probably)
i will need to re-configure it
the new values on the tweaks improve your perfomance greatly but it would make your phone's temperature hotter than before and here the problem come (so we could assume that is unstable one)
but, if you still get this problem even when you're on stock rom, the it's a hardware issue
note : i want people test rc6/rc7 rom, does it still get the problem about this capasitive button ? if not then it would be very positive that this is software issue not a hardware issue (the link is on "miezo dropbox" at csl mi320 thread kaskus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andogeek10

Hey Actura, tried the method you suggested of installing without wiping any data and without flashing any custom framework. The nexus like boot video starts running and then suddenly the screen goes blank and then frozen pictures of the boot start coming after intervals. Same happens when i flash ICS framework v6/v5.
I've also tried it on RC7 and CM7, the same issue come ups. I've also got a 16gb class 4 sd card partitioned into ext3 of size 1gb with swap 32mb.

now, have you read the troubleshooting on this post ?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...05&postcount=0
and i think this phone's kernel does not support swap
cmiiw about that, i never do an experiment about swap
Last edited by Actura; 19th April 2012 at 02:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Actura For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 02:31 PM   |  #447  
Flag <<<Shotgun>>>
Thanks Meter: 63

319 posts
More
thank for replying btw how to partion sd card? and is rc8 stable?
19th April 2012, 02:32 PM   |  #448  
Flag Bogor

524 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice Mi 310

thank for replying btw how to partion sd card? and is rc8 stable?

it's above of this post just a few post above
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=25001305

i think it is quite stable one
the capasitive touch bug (capasitve touch pressed automatically) is also happened on the previous version of miezo rom user (here is the link if you want to know -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=42)
so i think this is not the software related issues
but we could minimalise that i guess
Last edited by Actura; 19th April 2012 at 02:39 PM.
19th April 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #449  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 939

1,021 posts
More
Does this work for Spice Mi-270 also ??
19th April 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #450  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 604

1,291 posts
More
Already Tried
I've already tried the solutions from the troubleshooting section. I couldn't find any local.prop file in /data/ folder so i couldn't delete it. I've tried flashing it with/without wiping data/dalvik cache. I've tried flashing the framework before/after flashing RC 8. I'm using link2sd (sd partitioned through CWM 3) as a2sd for some reason doesn't seem to be working, so i couldn't try out the swap feature. Please Help Me. I really want to try this ROM, especially with the ICS framework.
Last edited by andogeek10; 20th April 2012 at 01:15 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
c8093, clockworkmod, cwm, mi 310, mi 320, mi310, port, recovery, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread