Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,939 Members 50,654 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][UNOFFICIAL] CM9.1 BETA8 for Legend [FIX Camcording] [DEC 7]

Tip us?

ranger4740
Old
Thanks Meter 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahwe View Post
Thanks for this beautiful rom. For an alpha it runs very smooth. However I did notice something that has not yet been mentioned as far as I know: the hardware buttons don't light up, even in complete darkness. Anyone else with the same 'problem'?

edit: inversed rendering in the browser doesn't seem to work either (black background, white letters and vice versa)
No problem with my button lights, please check all your display settings, esspecialy the custom ones.

sent from my legend, currently using zeubea ics beta 2.4 :D
Update: 8th April 2014
Samsung Galaxy S4 👉😆😄Echoe rom v20😄😆👈
Still on old BMG4 Boobloader + FNBH Baseband.👍

semi-retired
HTC Desire HD
(Hboot 2.00.0029 AND S-OFF)
SVHD V 2.1.0

Retired HTC Legend

imlex
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hello, zeubea. This is really great rom. I'm very happy for getting ics on my legend.

Just want to report some problems I have noticed.
  1. As noticed before, Terminal Emulator cannot start. I get "Unfortunately, Terminal Emulator has stopped." message. Here is logcat: http__://pastebin.com/ur92R0wP. This problem can be fixed by updating Terminal Emulator from Play Store.
    But maybe... Is it possible to place the updated version of Terminal Emulator to next ROM build or just to remove it from ROM?
  2. Phone cannot instantiate wifi connection to secured AP. There is no problems with Open APs. Here is logcat: http__://pastebin.com/JWezg66M.
    I have this problem with last 2 builds. And can solve it on previous build by reflashing and wiping. Cannot tell exactly. Just now try again on last build.

Thanks again for you work.

Stevemotto
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahwe View Post
Thanks for this beautiful rom. For an alpha it runs very smooth. However I did notice something that has not yet been mentioned as far as I know: the hardware buttons don't light up, even in complete darkness. Anyone else with the same 'problem'?

edit: inversed rendering in the browser doesn't seem to work either (black background, white letters and vice versa)
I've had the problem before on CM 7.1. Don't know how I fixed but one day I was fiddling with my phone and change "profile" from night to "work" and the problem stopped occurring thereafter. You can change profiles by holding on the power button and selecting "Choose Profile". Not sure if you can do it on this rom though.

Sent from my Legend using xda premium
HTC Legend : CM 7.1 Overclocked 806 MHZ
The Following User Says Thank You to Stevemotto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

girish07
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afribird View Post
girish07 method worked for me as well. Great Rom. Going to discover for the next few weeks and will report!

You should hit the thanks button instead of posting. By this 2 things happen
1. By this people's thanks meter will increase.
2. Most important, the thread will be clean.
So kindly hit the thanks button if i helped you.

Sent from my legend using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girish07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zivilist
Old
(Last edited by zivilist; 16th April 2012 at 07:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Yes, I want help zeubea. I don't know where zeubea has the current translations.

@zeubea: Where you get this? Maybe I can make translation updates in the primary source (where you get the translations).

I was able to decompile Settings.apk (under Mac OS X ) and now I'm able to translate. Can I post the newer (with new German translation strings) Settings.apk here and zeubea integrate this in this ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to zivilist For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slovenec88
Old
Thanks Meter 203

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zivilist View Post
Yes, I want help zeubea. I don't know where zeubea has the current translations.

@zeubea: Where you get this? Maybe I can make translation updates in the primary source (where you get the translations).

I was able to decompile Settings.apk (under Mac OS X ) and now I'm able to translate. Can I post the newer (with new German translation strings) Settings.apk here and zeubea integrate this in this ROM?
Translations should go directly to CyanogenMod. http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/statuspen,n,z
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slovenec88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zeubea
Old
(Last edited by zeubea; 16th April 2012 at 07:51 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,366
Yes, do the two things. Post the strings and submmit it in cyanogenmod.

petalyaa, if you has got your language, you can post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zivilist View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to zeubea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Burrn
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Couldn't wait any longer (waited till the camera got fixed) and installed today. Damn, didn't expect that ICS could run so great on the Legend.

Thanks Zeubea for giving my Legend a next life!
Sony Xperia P LT22i Silver

frullewulle
Old
Thanks Meter 30
now with the camera partly working, i can use it for daily business :)
wonder how long the battery will last

foltambo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi! I've got a question. Do I have to wipe everything if I'm upgrading from alpha 4?