5,604,050 Members 48,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TIGER ROM|15 April [v5.0.0|Stock UI|Very Fast|Fullunlock|OS8773] || Discontinued

Tip us?
 
hypergamer1231
Old
#281  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 392
Posts: 997
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Mumbai
Unhappy Massive Battery

Hi Tiger your Rom is awesome Thanks a lot for the hard work mate I am using a TMOUS and a 32 GB Class 4 Micro SDHC card and have flashed your latest rom I was at 100% and using the phone for like 1 hour and now the battery is at 39%

Battery saver enabled
Always connected to 2g Edge
10 mins gameplay
20 mins facebook chat '
15 mins calls
15 mins sms

So the above usage sucked 70% battery

Even after the camera trick when I check the HTC battery tool the battery currnt shows -500 I assume that the drain at -500 MA is that correct

Please advise how can i Fix the battery drain as I want to use WP7 as my daily driver not interested in DUAL boot and will be highly relying on your Rom please help ..... Thanks in advance :)
XPERIA Z1 C6902

THE DEVS ARE A BOON TO OUR DEVICES PLEASE DONT DISRESPECT THEM AND NEVER ASK FOR ETA

THANK YOU XDA FOR THE AMAZING FORUM

If I helped press thx.....
 
tkpamorn
Old
#282  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 180
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SISAKET
Thank you
 
LEO K
Old
#283  
LEO K's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by huangyz View Post
It's ok for me because what i need is the access of the settings not languages
Here in DFT.cn some guy publish a ROM (under your permission, he said) with only 0804 language and he fixed the camera setting page with 0804Lang, FYI.
No , I didn,t permission to any one
 
LEO K
Old
#284  
LEO K's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergamer1231 View Post
Hi Tiger your Rom is awesome Thanks a lot for the hard work mate I am using a TMOUS and a 32 GB Class 4 Micro SDHC card and have flashed your latest rom I was at 100% and using the phone for like 1 hour and now the battery is at 39%

Battery saver enabled
Always connected to 2g Edge
10 mins gameplay
20 mins facebook chat '
15 mins calls
15 mins sms

So the above usage sucked 70% battery

Even after the camera trick when I check the HTC battery tool the battery currnt shows -500 I assume that the drain at -500 MA is that correct

Please advise how can i Fix the battery drain as I want to use WP7 as my daily driver not interested in DUAL boot and will be highly relying on your Rom please help ..... Thanks in advance :)
use 5.71 radio , maybe from it
The Following User Says Thank You to LEO K For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
HD2-WP7
Old
#285  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 196
Join Date: Jan 2011
i'm using T-M too.. this rom comes with 5.51T which gives best battery life for T-Ms. and my experience so far is fantastic with this rom. really good battery life. i haven't played any games though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergamer1231 View Post
Hi Tiger your Rom is awesome Thanks a lot for the hard work mate I am using a TMOUS and a 32 GB Class 4 Micro SDHC card and have flashed your latest rom I was at 100% and using the phone for like 1 hour and now the battery is at 39%

Battery saver enabled
Always connected to 2g Edge
10 mins gameplay
20 mins facebook chat '
15 mins calls
15 mins sms

So the above usage sucked 70% battery

Even after the camera trick when I check the HTC battery tool the battery currnt shows -500 I assume that the drain at -500 MA is that correct

Please advise how can i Fix the battery drain as I want to use WP7 as my daily driver not interested in DUAL boot and will be highly relying on your Rom please help ..... Thanks in advance :)
The Following User Says Thank You to HD2-WP7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
m_mansour2
Old
#286  
m_mansour2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 317
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Hi
Thank you
Everyting ok

I hope if there is new update you make it as a cab files please thankk you to making
Setting/ease of access/speak for phone accessibility run


Thanks BOSS
 
huangyz
Old
#287  
huangyz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 190
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: GuangZhou
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGER-WP View Post
No , I didn,t permission to any one

sorry for that.
nevertheless, he declared that the ROM is yours (with a link to this thread and the original download address) , except that he replaced all other langs by only one 0804 pack, as well as applying a fix to the camera setting page.
It's good for sharing your brilliant ROM tho.
Thanks again!
HD2/Sandisk 32G C4
ROM:wm/WP7/ad, try to stop from reflashing...
 
LEO K
Old
#288  
LEO K's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by huangyz View Post

sorry for that.
nevertheless, he declared that the ROM is yours (with a link to this thread and the original download address) , except that he replaced all other langs by only one 0804 pack, as well as applying a fix to the camera setting page.
It's good for sharing your brilliant ROM tho.
Thanks again!
Can you Tell him to contact with me ? Thanks
 
shail00
Old
#289  
shail00's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 629
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ludhiana
Very good ROM...using it as my daily driver.
can i remap the hardware keys...it only accept the RED key to wake up the screen.
 
LEO K
Old
(Last edited by LEO K; 17th April 2012 at 10:12 AM.)
#290  
LEO K's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shail00 View Post
Very good ROM...using it as my daily driver.
can i remap the hardware keys...it only accept the RED key to wake up the screen.
Thanks
yes you can ، Power button code is 129 in decimal

Tags
tiger rom
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes