5,597,397 Members 31,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Choose One!
Deodex both app & framework 104 65.00%
Deodex App & Odex Framework 19 11.88%
Odex App & Deodex Framework 37 23.13%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][FROYO] Purumod V4 // See #1263

Tip us?
 
Jason-EX
Old
#351  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Johnes View Post
Look at these two screenies of SetCPU, first made in Purumod 2.1



Sacond was made in CM7. There is a small interface promlem shown.

Now I've moved to the Andromedae kernel, because Fugu was laggy. There was constant freezes yesterday, but now after factory reset and 2.1 update reinstall I think everything will be fine, just testing. Thank for sdeepy and lightweight for battery mod!
oh, I will fix the theme in the next update!
 
Jason-EX
Old
#352  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Teos- View Post
Hi J.Purungrit, can you upload your rom to the G3 rom manager please, Dympy have rebooted the project
system.img?
 
rkoby13
Old
#353  
rkoby13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6526
Posts: 8,895
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: You don't wanna know.....

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Purungrit View Post
system.img?
lol...both...system.img & Rom as update.zip:P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3mod by Arakmar 12/04/2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy S II
Dualboot
[Primary]Slot-1: SlimSaber 4.4.2 build 3.8 unofficial(2014/0405) by fusionjack
[Secondary]Slot-2: SlimSaber 4.3.1 build 2.2 unofficial(2013/12/05/) by fusionjack<<<
>>>DorimanX Power Core kernel<<|>>10.43v107 by computoncio <<
 
vleutmans
Old
#354  
vleutmans's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 396
Posts: 762
Join Date: Feb 2011
@purungrit

Just a "secret tip" for improving your rom...beating all others.

1)Try to use link2sd instead of app2sd !! on fat32 partition.

2)Integrate link2sd in your rom (into system apps)

Reason I tell you this is that since app2sd/hybrid data2sd is used on custom roms for i5800 it always seems a source of lag issues.

From my personal experience I can tell that using link2sd even on an ordinary second fat32 partition is the way to go :)

If you have time, and are willing to give it a try...please do so....

If you have any questions about link2sd , please PM me.

***
By the way...all people using your rom can already try link2sd if they want and send some feedback about it...link2sd is free from market.

Make sure that when you want to use link2sd, to disable app2sd/hybrid-data2sd before enabling it.They hate each-other, so clean up the data/android dir. before.
***


Br.

Michel


Please sign the petition 'JB camera libs for all Sony Xperia 2011 phones'
http://www.groubal.com/jb-camera-lib...nes/#sharethis

Primary phone :
SonyEricsson xperia RAY
current ROM : several

Secondary Phone (for testing purposes) WIFI only:
Samsung Galaxy-3 Apollo I5800
Current ROM : Kyrillos 9.7.2

Tablet :
Archos 101 Titanium: stock JB
 
Jason-EX
Old
#355  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vleutmans View Post
@purungrit

Just a "secret tip" for improving your rom...beating all others.

1)Try to use link2sd instead of app2sd !! on fat32 partition.

2)Integrate link2sd in your rom (into system apps)

Reason I tell you this is that since app2sd/hybrid data2sd is used on custom roms for i5800 it always seems a source of lag issues.

From my personal experience I can tell that using link2sd even on an ordinary second fat32 partition is the way to go :)

If you have time, and are willing to give it a try...please do so....

If you have any questions about link2sd , please PM me.

***
By the way...all people using your rom can already try link2sd if they want and send some feedback about it...link2sd is free from market.

Make sure that when you want to use link2sd, to disable app2sd/hybrid-data2sd before enabling it.They hate each-other, so clean up the data/android dir. before.
***


Br.

Michel
Please read the feature list carefully, my ROM doesn't even include app2sd or others!!! I wont include link2sd or others, because some people don't like it (especially me!)....so...sorry....
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason-EX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vleutmans
Old
#356  
vleutmans's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 396
Posts: 762
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Purungrit View Post
Please read the feature list carefully, my ROM doesn't even include app2sd or others!!! I wont include link2sd or others, because some people don't like it (especially me!)....so...sorry....
Ok I have to apologize here, as I didn't read the thread well....

No problem, I respect (and even understand) your opinion why you don't support app2sd/link2sd like solutions.

Anyway I will try your ROM soon :) Keep up the good work.


Please sign the petition 'JB camera libs for all Sony Xperia 2011 phones'
http://www.groubal.com/jb-camera-lib...nes/#sharethis

Primary phone :
SonyEricsson xperia RAY
current ROM : several

Secondary Phone (for testing purposes) WIFI only:
Samsung Galaxy-3 Apollo I5800
Current ROM : Kyrillos 9.7.2

Tablet :
Archos 101 Titanium: stock JB
 
Jason-EX
Old
(Last edited by Jason-EX; 16th April 2012 at 02:29 PM.)
#357  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vleutmans View Post
Ok I have to apologize here, as I didn't read the thread well....

No problem, I respect (and even understand) your opinion why you don't support app2sd/link2sd like solutions.

Anyway I will try your ROM soon :) Keep up the good work.
sure btw, there is already 183 mb available in my rom ...app2sd and others is for those who want to install over 100 apps

EDIT: 183 mb is enough for daily usage!
 
a961009
Old
#358  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 44
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Malaysia
I am really sorry that this post is not about the rom and it makes you frustrated but can you see it for a while if you have a time?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602173

If you want to support us please PM me.. I like your theme.. It looks like a miui.. Pls support us..

Sent from my YP-G50 using XDA
Motorola Motoroi(Korean version of milestone XT720 ) XT720
Motorola MotoQRTY(Korean version of Milestone ) XT854
HTC Desire A8181
HTC Desire HD A9191

LG Optimus LTE2(Korean version of Spectrum2) F160K
 
Jason-EX
Old
#359  
Jason-EX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 978
Posts: 1,062
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by a961009 View Post
I am really sorry that this post is not about the rom and it makes you frustrated but can you see it for a while if you have a time?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602173

If you want to support us please PM me.. I like your theme.. It looks like a miui.. Pls support us..

Sent from my YP-G50 using XDA
I'm in that thread already....what's the use for posting here?
 
vleutmans
Old
(Last edited by vleutmans; 16th April 2012 at 09:16 PM.)
#360  
vleutmans's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 396
Posts: 762
Join Date: Feb 2011
@purungrit

I just loaded your rom on my spare phone.

After restoring my apps I had to do the following to make it smooth :

1)put convert.fs in /android/data/fugumod directory. Not sure if it helps but kyrillos and dutchmods always did this filesystem conversion.

2)Adapt the ramhack script in /etc/init.d (milder) and activate it by putting a capital "S" in front of the 77ramhack script name.


I use the following values to insert minfree :
1536,2048,4096,5120,8192,10240 = 6,8,16,20,32,40 mb


I know this information is within this thread but there are people who step in later and read only the first messages within the thread.
Maybe you could update the first message within the thread with this kind of info, because else people could miss it.

Now it's running great...and I will test it the coming days. So far no further issues here.

Good job ;)

Br.

Michel


Please sign the petition 'JB camera libs for all Sony Xperia 2011 phones'
http://www.groubal.com/jb-camera-lib...nes/#sharethis

Primary phone :
SonyEricsson xperia RAY
current ROM : several

Secondary Phone (for testing purposes) WIFI only:
Samsung Galaxy-3 Apollo I5800
Current ROM : Kyrillos 9.7.2

Tablet :
Archos 101 Titanium: stock JB

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes