Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which kernel are you using?
ILWT CM7 427 68.76%
Stock CM7 113 18.20%
Pershoot 38 6.12%
Tiamat 43 6.92%
Voters: 621. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][Jul 26] ILWT CM7 879 || ILWT CM7 Kernel v1.8.1 || ILWT OC Daemon v1.4.0

Tip us?
 
Palingenesis
Old
#2381  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 487
Join Date: Dec 2010
Why no new updates for this rom?

Sorry if it's been answered already.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA
 
jethro650
Old
#2382  
jethro650's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 257
Posts: 554
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Tsubus only updates when there are big changes to CM7 or every couple weeks. I know he's supporting at least two different models of phones now so that will also cut into his time, we will get updates in due time. Jusst enjoy one of the best working ROMs in the meantime....

sent from my Desire Z using XDA premium app
Device: SGN II I-317M
ROM: Stock
Kernel: Perseus
Recovery: TWRP

My evolution: Dext-->Desire Z-->Atrix 4G-->SGSIII-->SGNII

If I have helped give the ole thanks button a click
@darrencoates23 on twitter
 
patoberli
Old
#2383  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 183
Join Date: Dec 2010
I just checked the GIT repository of Cyanogen. There simply weren't any noteworthy changes the last 10 days. I think they more or less stopped the main development there and only fix small bugs or add support for new hardware.
 
rirozizo
Old
#2384  
rirozizo's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1159
Posts: 2,268
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: wonderland... soon
i think Tsubus will just AMAZE us again with an ILWT CM9 ROM, that is stable and fast...

@Tsubus, when it comes, please don't release a beta, just release it as a fully working ROM... i just can't be bothered anymore by downloading a new beta every day or two

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
i didn't mean to flame you, nor to mock you in any kind of way

ISOCK youtube channel
ROM Specific Q&A/T Thread Template on the PORTAL

Get a (battery) Life!

Member of Slim Team (Support is never via PM)

Currently working on: Making slimkat in-depth reviews and updates

Phone: Google Nexus4 LG E960 Mako 16GB Black | ROM: Latest Slimkat Build | Kernel: Changing | CPU: Never Overclocked | Recovery: TWRP/MultiROM
Dropbox link <--- click this to get extra space!

My Blog

 
 
xNAPx
Old
#2385  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 92
Join Date: Sep 2010
i'm having this issue using the physical keyboard: when i use that, the trackball starts going crazy and moves the cursor getting me write impossible

Sent by my DesireZ@1,6GHz running ILWT
 
patoberli
Old
#2386  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 183
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNAPx View Post
i'm having this issue using the physical keyboard: when i use that, the trackball starts going crazy and moves the cursor getting me write impossible

Sent by my DesireZ@1,6GHz running ILWT
I had that also once or twice (but with other rom). Usualy a reboot including a battery pull helped.
 
xNAPx
Old
#2387  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 92
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by patoberli View Post
I had that also once or twice (but with other rom). Usualy a reboot including a battery pull helped.
U mean, pull the battery off for some second, right? i'll give it a try

Sent by my DesireZ@1,6GHz running ILWT
 
tsubus
Old
#2388  
tsubus's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1016
Posts: 1,195
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
I will make an update soon, but not much has been changed and you most likely wouldn't notice any difference from now. I'm hoping CM9 will be officially picked up, but I'm not sure if or when that will happen. Btw, since I still don't have the DZ, I will need a volunteer to test AROMA quickly for me before I make the release. I tried to make it so that if you want to use ILWT.txt, you will only have to click one button, skipping every menu option. I'm not sure it works, though, and I do not want to make an official release until I am sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsubus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rirozizo
Old
#2389  
rirozizo's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1159
Posts: 2,268
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: wonderland... soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubus View Post
I will make an update soon, but not much has been changed and you most likely wouldn't notice any difference from now. I'm hoping CM9 will be officially picked up, but I'm not sure if or when that will happen. Btw, since I still don't have the DZ, I will need a volunteer to test AROMA quickly for me before I make the release. I tried to make it so that if you want to use ILWT.txt, you will only have to click one button, skipping every menu option. I'm not sure it works, though, and I do not want to make an official release until I am sure.
u have ur S2 right? can't you flash it there? (noobish question)

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
i didn't mean to flame you, nor to mock you in any kind of way

ISOCK youtube channel
ROM Specific Q&A/T Thread Template on the PORTAL

Get a (battery) Life!

Member of Slim Team (Support is never via PM)

Currently working on: Making slimkat in-depth reviews and updates

Phone: Google Nexus4 LG E960 Mako 16GB Black | ROM: Latest Slimkat Build | Kernel: Changing | CPU: Never Overclocked | Recovery: TWRP/MultiROM
Dropbox link <--- click this to get extra space!

My Blog

 
 
patoberli
Old
#2390  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 183
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNAPx View Post
U mean, pull the battery off for some second, right? i'll give it a try

Sent by my DesireZ@1,6GHz running ILWT
Yes exactly. But don't forget to turn of the phone first (to avoid any possible data corruption).

Tags
cm7, ilwt
Thread Tools
Display Modes