Post Reply

[DISCONT.] RunnyMede Xtreme v2.1.3 | Best Sense3.5 Experience [Virtuous base+RCmix3D]

16th April 2012, 02:28 PM   |  #361  
Member
Flag Wuhan
Thanks Meter: 7
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
You did a good job, you guys!
The best features from Virtuous's rom and Rcmix' Tweak composed this great one, Thank you!
I have two questions:
1, I am used to browse internet with opera mobile 12, but it can't work.
2, In China, QQ for Pad is a pop IM, it is also broken.
I have flashed Lord's kernel and V2.1.
What is wrong with me and How can I fix them?
16th April 2012, 02:56 PM   |  #362  
t0mas_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 145
 
496 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
i made a flashable zip to fix changing bootanimations in rctweaks for this rom, because they are located elswere then in rcmix for which tweaks was made for. i havent tested it, since i dont use this rom, but if they are where parcha said (/system/customize/resource) they should work.

i also included original white systemui from this rom for swype to clear work if you change white/black systemui in tweaks. swype to clear should also work on black systemui modded by me, based on themed one from orkorolev (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=946168). the black one also has a bonus built in: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1371330
you need to install batterybarsettingsv5.apk found in /sdcard/.rcteam for batterybar to work and if it doesnt show up right away after enabling in app, wait a while or plug/unplug your phones usb.

credits to orkorolev for his themed systemui, pvyParts for his great battery bar mod
Attached Files
File Type: zip patcha_fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.29 MB, 24 views)
Last edited by t0mas_; 16th April 2012 at 03:12 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t0mas_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 03:16 PM   |  #363  
XxXPachaXxX's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 4,338
 
1,496 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mas_

i made a flashable zip to fix changing bootanimations in rctweaks for this rom, because they are located elswere then in rcmix for which tweaks was made for. i havent tested it, since i dont use this rom, but if they are where parcha said (/system/customize/resource) they should work.

i also included original white systemui from this rom for swype to clear work if you change white/black systemui in tweaks. swype to clear should also work on black systemui modded by me, based on themed one from orkorolev (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=946168). the black one also has a bonus built in: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1371330
you need to install batterybarsettingsv5.apk found in /sdcard/.rcteam for batterybar to work and if it doesnt show up right away after enabling in app, wait a while or plug/unplug your phones usb.

credits to orkorolev for his themed systemui, pvyParts for his great battery bar mod

Oh yes, i updated the wrong file, the older....now i will update the right....sorry users
The Following User Says Thank You to XxXPachaXxX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 03:21 PM   |  #364  
Dod6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
So when can we download update?

Wysłane z Desire HD Tapatalk 2
16th April 2012, 03:42 PM   |  #365  
t0mas_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 145
 
496 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXPachaXxX

Oh yes, i updated the wrong file, the older....now i will update the right....sorry users

please test, i didnt have time...
16th April 2012, 03:51 PM   |  #366  
desidunda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 882
 
899 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXPachaXxX

Oh yes, i updated the wrong file, the older....now i will update the right....sorry users

Download for 2.1.1 links are update on our forum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desidunda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 04:00 PM   |  #367  
acidspider's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
796 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Can u link please?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
16th April 2012, 04:01 PM   |  #368  
desidunda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 882
 
899 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidspider

Can u link please?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

read post above yours
16th April 2012, 04:06 PM   |  #369  
acidspider's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
796 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
I'm not registered on forum though

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
16th April 2012, 04:07 PM   |  #370  
gopiter's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
I've just flashed this rom with full wipe and found that I don't have any info about missed calls on the lock screen or even on task bar...When I open the dialer there is info about missed call but not on locscreen, phone icon on the desktop or taskbar...Any idea why this is happen?Rom is great but with this issue it's useless for me...Thanks for help!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Desire HD Android Development by ThreadRank