• uploadfromtaptalk1334575964208.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334575964208.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: 'cooleagle'

mvchamp

Nov 23, 2011
Android Market?

Hi,

Does the Micromax Funtab have access to Android Market or Google Play??

Is the Android market app present on the tab?

If it does then that would be just killer!! :)

Thanks.

vj_dustin

Dec 7, 2010
uktopgear.blogspot.com
it doesnt matter if Micromax is buying & sellign that tablet 1k higher, atleast for 1k more you get a service center you can goto in case you need one.
And I'm sure there are no momo service centers.. :p

btw
mackhenri where are you from & how much did this funbook cost you?

mackhenri

Jul 25, 2011
Mumbai
How about using it as an ebook reader ?

Sure, y not you can easily use it to read book but I won't cause mostly I read XDA forums and other few websites.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

it doesnt matter if Micromax is buying & sellign that tablet 1k higher, atleast for 1k more you get a service center you can goto in case you need one.
And I'm sure there are no momo service centers.. :p

btw
mackhenri where are you from & how much did this funbook cost you?

I am from India and I go it for Rs. 6500:)

sarun_biotech

Jan 12, 2012
Bangalore
My Aunt wants a tablet just to make skype video calls (so that my uncle doesnt miss his laptop :D ) ... and this is the first thing that struck my mind..

What say guys, can I get this funbook or is there any other decent tabs below and around 10K. and how is the HCL me u1 tab ?

@mackhenri : Have u tried skype video calls on funbook. how is the audio/video clarity and how long will it last on wifi and video calls.. Im guessing ~4 hrs ? and mainly.. where did you buy this tab.. should i get in form the stores or online is better ?

xlm13x

Mar 4, 2012
XDA 24 X 7
My Aunt wants a tablet just to make skype video calls (so that my uncle doesnt miss his laptop :D ) ... and this is the first thing that struck my mind..

What say guys, can I get this funbook or is there any other decent tabs below and around 10K. and how is the HCL me u1 tab ?

@mackhenri : Have u tried skype video calls on funbook. how is the audio/video clarity and how long will it last on wifi and video calls.. Im guessing ~4 hrs ? and mainly.. where did you buy this tab.. should i get in form the stores or online is better ?

Funbook is best tab in this budget (everyone have different taste, i use tab just for entertainment purpose and gaming, so this tab is cheap and best according to my need), there r other tab also available like hcl, intex, iball but they all r 1ghz without gpu and except hcl u1 others r gingerbread tabs.

I think this tab is just launched so maybe it is not easily available in stores(still not available in stores of my city) but u can buy online.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

mackhenri

Jul 25, 2011
Mumbai

For now u can buy it from snap deal and I got it within 3 day after order and cash on delivery
I recorded a video clip and its quite okay...but this is during the day I guess its should be fine in the evening as well if u are not inba dark room...

I have no contact yet on skype but I guess it will be the same as desire s...

I got a better score on 2nd try on standard quadrant around 17xx

Sent from my P300(Funbook) using XDA

Top Liked Posts