Originally Posted by SantinoInc
I hate to beat an old horse to death because I know I asked this before but never looked for a reply because it will suddenly work: I cannot send an MMS message. Tried using Handcent and stock. This is getting annoying...I know I have sent numerous MMS on this but for some reason this keeps coming up as an issue. Anything I can do to make this work consistently?
I was having trouble here is what I did:
1. Install CM9 as per directions.
2. Boot phone, set up, login to google, etc.
3. Download file explorer. Delete telephony.db.
4. Boot into Android Recovery.
5. Wipe all data/cache etc.
6. Restart phone.
7. Set up phone again and use.
Two things would still happen to me:
1. I would get MMS from people but it would not auto-retrieve and download button didn't work.
2. MMS would hang and not send.
Airplane mode on/off would fix both these issues. (As opposed to before where no rebooting or restarting network would fix it).
NOTE: This is by no means even close to a "real fix". Just from my experience, I couldn't get MMS to work AT ALL, and this is how I got it to work.