Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for a NANDroid of Stock ROM

Tip us?

/=\lex
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 108
Default Looking for a NANDroid of Stock ROM

Hey guys I made something bad to my legend. Now I have to flash .img files throught fastboot, but I've lost my NANDroid of Stock ROM and other NANDroids are not signed and I can't flash them. I can't S-OFF ( I can't turn on the phone, it bootloops, and I can't mount SDcard in clockwork recovery ). I already chosed DISABLE SIGNATURE VERIFICATION in clockworkmod. I still can't flash other NANDroid's .img. So, could anyone upload his NANDroid of official HTC's ROM for Legend? Thanks a lot... I like my legend and I want it back!
When life gives you lemons

Stevemotto
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Sorry can't help ya here... Try Googling it, the file might pop out. But if all's lost factory reset?

Sent from my Legend using xda premium
HTC Legend : CM 7.1 Overclocked 806 MHZ

/=\lex
Old
(Last edited by /=\lex; 16th April 2012 at 05:17 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 108
Well, now I have a stock ROM "running". WiFi doesn't initialize ( Error ), if I start it with MicroSD in it just Bootloops at the "y" of "Quietly Brilliant" bootanimation and if I switch it on when not charging ( even if battery is fully charged ) my Legend just infinitely bootloops at the green htc logo just before the bootanimation. Also, can't mount SDcard in Clockwork recovery.

I already googled it, without results. Nobody needs a system.img backup and similar things. If there is one on the web, it is too hidden and I haven't enought time.

Thanks for trying. My Legend is so grateful to you

psyionx
Old
Thanks Meter 52
have you tried digging in the RUU files? i think the stuff you need is in side the rom.zip where we rename this rom.zip to LEGEIMG.zip and leave it at the root of a gold card to downgrade thinggy. extract it you have lots of .img... this files can be found from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=725430 you can look for the other tho...
i dont remember we can just flash .img to our legend without s-off or security-off in fastboot.

if you cant mount your sd-card you can use a card reader.

but since you can go in to CWM with fake flash or you have change your recovery. why not use another card to flash. who knows you have a bad card?
The Following User Says Thank You to psyionx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

/=\lex
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 108
Thanks, but I can't mount SDcard. With a SDcard it would be easy, but actually I can't get it mounted, both in recovery and OS.

I sent my legend to HTC Service, and now I'm waiting for their report.

Should I sign this thread "solved", even if it isn't solved but I just don't need anymore the img files?
Tags
nandroid