Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,333 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Zeus v7.06 [GB 2.3.4 V20S] - v6.4 [GB 2.3.4 V20O/V20N] by Huexxx ...

Tip us?

3m3
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollie81 View Post
set min cpu is no option in zeus.. not in zeus tweak app and not thru therminal.
you can only set max cpu!
coz i have really bad experience for CUP tweak for my previous Milestone( finally its storage card can not be read due most probably by CPU tweaking) so i will not even plus or less even one for the cup speed. so i have not touch anything with this option at all. even though i think you are right. this can only adjust the overspeed gauge while it can not less the speed at all.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huexxx View Post
Hi all,

right now for next version it's possible to modify poll_period and Fast Dormancy On/Off in runtime through two new system props... huexxx.gsm_poll_int and huexxx.enable_fast_dormancy...

This allows everybody to try different polling intervals and to try enable/disable FD an try which config is the best in each case without the need of rebooting.

I'm looking at scrolling_cache to enable/disable it at runtime too, like in CM7.

Soon a new version, I hope the 'last' to focus on kernel development...

Regards.
next version??!! an additional rom or total new rom. looking forward to getting your next big cake soon... hope you can do something to balance the battery consumption on 3G network. can't you??

JiroPrinz8
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaihanzainal View Post
Not necessary I think, I went from froyo straight to Zeus....

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
Oh okay. . Well that sucks, just tried to update using lg updater and instead of getting GB i was updated to v10b.. which is harder to root based on some googling.. oh well.. reflash v10a via SFT i guess, root, get CWM then flash zeus.. we'll see. Thanks for the reply bud.

LG Optimus G F180L[Int'l]
[ROM] Sling V2.2 [KK 4.4.2]
[Recovery] FreeGee CWM

cogito ergo sum

verszipo
Old
Thanks Meter 52
I said I'd report back after testing the FD patch, so here's the info :

After 2 days of usage with the 2s FD patch the battery use is similar to the one without. As a note, the Fast Dormancy is not really a problem, i got almost 2 days of usage from one charge (i was at 15% after 42 hours of usage).

In battery stats, DataTracker-FD is at 2.7% so that it's not really using too much battery.

I didn't test the "no FD patch" since the FD doesn't seem to be the problem of high battery usage anyways.

I think there are other apps that behave badly, for example Facebook even though every update is disabled it still starts up from time to time, i had to "freeze" it for now.

What is strange, i see in the battery stats that the phone wakes up quite regularly, i tried to stop about every app that i know makes updates. Is there a way to see what app actually wakes the phone up ?
Samsung N9005 (stock 4.4.2 with Root and XPosed modules)
Samsung P3110 : Izer HD v2

Huexxx
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,794

DONATE TO ME
Info from a new forum mate...

Quote:
I had often SODs on the stock LGRom (since the beginning of GB - v20x). It was very annoying, I could not use the phone normally. I rooted my phone and I installed the ZEUS Rom v6.11o. I had no one SOD.
A few days ago I changed the lock screen to the stock LG and SODs returned. After 3 days I changed back lock screen to STD Android lock screen and have no SOD since then. Maybe it's a source of SODs?
People with SODs are maybe using LG stock lockscreen?

Regards!
Give a try to my 3d battery icons here!

LG Optimus Black / ROM IZS v1 by Huexxx

DONATE PLEASE! HELP ME WITH MY MORTGAGE!

Gloxksss
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Huexxx and how 2 second delay by an entering call? it is possible to eliminate it?

explor3r3
Old
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloxksss View Post
Huexxx and how 2 second delay by an entering call? it is possible to eliminate it?
try CDP CallDelayPatch in play store , it`s work fine for me, until .... if will be implemented in this ROM
Don't forget to hit

Gloxksss
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by explor3r3 View Post
try CDP CallDelayPatch in play store , it`s work fine for me, until .... if will be implemented in this ROM
Thanks but not the first day we communicate with black, and this patch works through time and even than that is more rare

explor3r3
Old
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloxksss View Post
Thanks but not the first day we communicate with black, and this patch works through time and even than that is more rare
???? i did understand nothing from what you`re say ....
Don't forget to hit

Zaihanzainal
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by verszipo View Post
I said I'd report back after testing the FD patch, so here's the info :

After 2 days of usage with the 2s FD patch the battery use is similar to the one without. As a note, the Fast Dormancy is not really a problem, i got almost 2 days of usage from one charge (i was at 15% after 42 hours of usage).

In battery stats, DataTracker-FD is at 2.7% so that it's not really using too much battery.

I didn't test the "no FD patch" since the FD doesn't seem to be the problem of high battery usage anyways.

I think there are other apps that behave badly, for example Facebook even though every update is disabled it still starts up from time to time, i had to "freeze" it for now.

What is strange, i see in the battery stats that the phone wakes up quite regularly, i tried to stop about every app that i know makes updates. Is there a way to see what app actually wakes the phone up ?
I 2nd that not much in battery difference but I did notice a reduction in wakelocks from the stock battery screen but we all know that's quite crap....

Abt the fb app you might be onto sth... with the official app it does show a considerable amt in betterbatterystats so now I'm trying with fbm.... so far it doesn't show up..... but we'll see.....

digitalfrost
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I lost mobile phone connection with both Zeus V20o and Marvel V20o. Anyone have the same problem? I went back to Zeus v6.11n now, never had this problem before using -o ROMS.