Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,721 Members 51,792 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What kernel do you want in the next version?
Semaphore 19 37.25%
Glitch 27 52.94%
Cm9 5 9.80%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.0.1|OTA|AddOns|Themes|Small-Stable-Simple|[14/5/12]

Tip us?
 
tkjeeper
Old
#161  
tkjeeper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 849
Posts: 2,880
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmahadikz View Post
Right now i am trying out something else so can't verify and provide solution, but
You can always copy over gmail.apk from other roms or Gapps to you system/app folder. Be sure to give permissions and reboot.
Thanks Anish, tried that. Appreciate your work.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA
 
anishmahadikz
Old
#162  
anishmahadikz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 443
Posts: 896
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mumbai
Psk, psk.....

Hush Hush... test version coming soon
Changes:
Based on build 32
Only blue version for now, tried theming black but there is some issue with new xhdpi folder (Everything looks too small, i noticed it in V2.0 but it was ok), will do after theme is fixed.
HTC One Dual sim 802d.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anishmahadikz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jmtheiss
Old
#163  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 774
Posts: 1,222
Join Date: May 2008
Location: None
I realize this is probably a question I should know the answer to already, but I'll ask anyway - is a wipe necessary between update flashes of Infinitum? I'm already on Infinitum Black 1.1, and I'm getting ready to flash 2.0. I see that the 3rd post has instructions for other ICS roms, but nothing specifically about Infinitum updates.

Thanks.
 
anishmahadikz
Old
#164  
anishmahadikz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 443
Posts: 896
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmtheiss View Post
I realize this is probably a question I should know the answer to already, but I'll ask anyway - is a wipe necessary between update flashes of Infinitum? I'm already on Infinitum Black 1.1, and I'm getting ready to flash 2.0. I see that the 3rd post has instructions for other ICS roms, but nothing specifically about Infinitum updates.

Thanks.
Yes Sir Wipe is necessary as 1.1 was 4.0.3 and 2.0 is 4.0.4.
Also i will be posting a test version for b32 soon and it will also require full wipe.
HTC One Dual sim 802d.
The Following User Says Thank You to anishmahadikz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Chuckd610
Old
#165  
Chuckd610's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 960
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philly, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmahadikz View Post
Yes Sir Wipe is necessary as 1.1 was 4.0.3 and 2.0 is 4.0.4.
Also i will be posting a test version for b32 soon and it will also require full wipe.
I was just kidding when I said no breaks for you...lol...I guess you took me seriously, but I'm complaining....lol
 
j.curtis.369
Old
#166  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 295
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmahadikz View Post
Psk, psk.....

Hush Hush... test version coming soon
Changes:
Based on build 32
Only blue version for now, tried theming black but there is some issue with new xhdpi folder (Everything looks too small, i noticed it in V2.0 but it was ok), will do after theme is fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmahadikz View Post
Yes Sir Wipe is necessary as 1.1 was 4.0.3 and 2.0 is 4.0.4.
Also i will be posting a test version for b32 soon and it will also require full wipe.
Sweet I cant wait!! but take your time making it awesome ill be patiently waiting for the next masterpiece
 
anishmahadikz
Old
(Last edited by anishmahadikz; 16th April 2012 at 05:21 PM.)
#167  
anishmahadikz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 443
Posts: 896
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckd610 View Post
I was just kidding when I said no breaks for you...lol...I guess you took me seriously, but I'm complaining....lol
LOL, i knew you were joking, it was just me wanting to update badly, was getting an unbearable itch 0.o .


Oh and by the way guys here it is:
PLEASE WIPE BEFORE FLASHING!
BEWARE TEST VERSION, CAN BURN YOUR PHONE.

Infinitum Blue test B32
Please report if you dont get any of the following bugs:
Expected bugs:
External sd reading (Don't have card nearby to test. too lazy to get it)
Some unthemed parts
Not sure about stability.

Known Bugs:
In rom control battery options, square mod is included, but it still says circle mod.
HTC One Dual sim 802d.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anishmahadikz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shaker2k
Old
#168  
shaker2k's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 561
Posts: 1,258
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: winnipeg,mb
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishmahadikz View Post
LOL, i knew you were joking, it was just me wanting to update badly, was getting an unbearable itch 0.o .


Oh and by the way guys here it is:
PLEASE WIPE BEFORE FLASHING!
BEWARE TEST VERSION, CAN BURN YOUR PHONE.

Infinitum Blue test B32
Please report if you dont get any of the following bugs:
Expected bugs:
External sd reading (Don't have card nearby to test. too lazy to get it)
Some unthemed parts
Not sure about stability.

Known Bugs:
In rom control battery options, square mod is included, but it still says circle mod.
Anish you are a machine! Not even 16 hours old and you got an update!
Thanks little brother
XDA is lucky to have you

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
Nexus 5
Nexus 10
Galaxy s 3
 
TheSoaresan
Old
#169  
TheSoaresan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 376
Join Date: Dec 2010
Best ROM dev ever!
 
anishmahadikz
Old
(Last edited by anishmahadikz; 16th April 2012 at 06:28 PM.)
#170  
anishmahadikz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 443
Posts: 896
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker2k View Post
Anish you are a machine! Not even 16 hours old and you got an update!
Thanks little brother
XDA is lucky to have you

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
Wow! That's a huge statement.
XDA should be lucky to have real developers, not me I am just leeching on others's work.
Thank you very much for the appreciation.
But seriously guys, save your appreciation for:
CM9, AOKP, CNA, GUMMY and other hundreds of developers doing REAL development. Hats off to them.

Also everyone, I will be busy tomorrow so the final build will be up late tomorrow.
HTC One Dual sim 802d.

The Following User Says Thank You to anishmahadikz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes