5,598,779 Members 35,879 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Challenge] BEST headset / earphone / headphone up to 50 MAX.

Tip us?

groksteady
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by movrshakr View Post
Your question makes me think. Here's my subjective answer: I have not noticed a significant difference in the sound quality (remember--not an expert). It is still excellent. But I am quite sure there is noticeably less intrusion of ambient noise. It does not filter as well as tight-fitting in-ears, but I don't like those--for my use, hearing my name called is better...wife doesn't slap me when I don't answer.
hah -- always better to hear what's going around you, especially when it's your wife (or my GF). I feel you.

I remember reading about some differences in sound with slight earpad mods -- using rubber rings, or different foamies. One thing I remember was someone saying the extra distance using rubber rings (and remember these are way closer to the ear canal, so slight differences could matter) helped bring out the midtones. I myself am a *huge* advocate for Radio Shack foamies over the stock Sennheisers on the MX500. Such a seemingly insignificant change brought much greater mids and bass. I wish I knew a euro-equivalent of Rat Shack or those pads, so I could test that with the MX471.

And that's the fun of modding, right? Finding and playing. I bet the mechanical bass toggle does something interesting with those pads, too.

xlr8me
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8me View Post
Just ordered...
Is da BomB!!!!
Read reviews on head-fi forums
Enjoy!!!
Now burning in and one word amazing...
Listening to skrillex(dubstep) and my ears are getting a pounding..

Love these canals....
Make sure you burn in them...
1x LG G2 D802T 16GB White
1x LG Optimus G E975
1x Goophone I5 n2
1x Thunderbird 4s
2xHTC Touch HD2 T8585(Taiwan/China)
1xSamsung Galaxy S I-9000(Korea)

Jashanmallan
Old
Thanks Meter 54
I have beats monster tour and they r the best hey anyone want it new price 70$ 100% original and new sealed

Sent from my GT-I9000 ics 4.0.4 using XDA

Arecki23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
What do u think guys about Nuforce headphones?

traju
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I've heard many good things about Nuforce. But it depends of your expectations and music what you want to listen on them.

I can highly recommend a-Jays, for me one of the best price/quality earphones. I'm using Two model on my SGS and iPod Classic, I really love them. Sound is great. For mobile phones there's a Four model with mic.

Vinchent
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Creative ep630. I really recommend this product.

Lawrrer
Old
Thanks Meter 2
woe,nice thread
for listening at home i have got akg k142 hd,and our voodoo sounded galaxy s is good for them.as in ear headphones i recommemd a jays two or maybe some of Vsonics

evemir
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I can highly recomend Sennheiser products. More expensive = better. And for 50$ you can buy quite nice earphones. I'm using at home headphones Sennheiser HD555. Bought it on sale for around 50$, and they can be easily modificated to HD595. A lot more expensive model.

Arecki23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have actually since 2 years Soundmagic pl11. And it is good experience with. But its time to progres. I've heard that Mee electronic is good and not expensive brand. Im thinking about earphones, cuz for headphones it might that i will get credit, cuz for bigger gadgets i dont prefer stretch the greens.

prottotype
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Sennheiser

I personally have used the Sennheiser HD202 and they're amazing. The cable is 3m long and totally worth the price. It's not too expensive either. I say, Go for it

Tags
earphone, galaxy s, headphone, headset, voodoo sound