GPS Dongle Application Available

OP Severion

16th April 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #41  
Flag Merliot
Thanks Meter: 3

73 posts
my country is not in list, what can i do ?
16th April 2012, 04:03 PM   |  #42  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 36

223 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1ks

Hi guys,

can someone confirm if what i have attached is the screen you would get once you order it. because i signed up and registered the product, then logged off and logged back in and when i go to TF201 GPS Extension Kit Apply&Inquire i get the attached screen. If i click the serial num drop down i cannot see my number in there, not sure if this is because the order is already submitted?

Thanks for your help...

You should be good to go.
16th April 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #43  
Flag T.B.A
Thanks Meter: 124

1,173 posts
More
Quote:

Hi guys,

can someone confirm if what i have attached is the screen you would get once you order it. because i signed up and registered the product, then logged off and logged back in and when i go to TF201 GPS Extension Kit Apply&Inquire i get the attached screen. If i click the serial num drop down i cannot see my number in there, not sure if this is because the order is already submitted?

Thanks for your help...

Yeah I got the same screen, so I believe we are ok and our dongle should be on order, now to see how long it takes Asus to ship it to us.
16th April 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 20

112 posts
More
Quote:

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help...

I think thats normal cause you already used your serial for order...
For me it's the same...!
16th April 2012, 04:08 PM   |  #45  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 36

223 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse6749

Yeah I got the same screen, so I believe we are ok and our dongle should be on order, now to see how long it takes Asus to ship it to us.

Maybe this is wishful thinking but I am hoping the status will change to shipped and will include a tracking number.
16th April 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #46  
Under Your Skin
Thanks Meter: 269

1,187 posts
This thread title is a bit misleading..

I thought there was an "app" (application) available for the coming GPS dongle but in fact, this thread is about filling out an application to GET the actual hardware dongle.
16th April 2012, 04:12 PM   |  #47  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 78

150 posts
Donate to Me
More
So I checked the website again and the list doesn't show up anymore...good thing too because it had serial numbers, addresses and telephone numbers. Just a heads up for everyone.
16th April 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #48  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 28

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock-N-Load

This thread title is a bit misleading..

I thought there was an "app" (application) available for the coming GPS dongle but in fact, this thread is about filling out an application to GET the actual hardware dongle.

Sorry about that but this is not the app section ;), shouldve perhaps made a more clear title but then again, this section should not hint you it was an app.
16th April 2012, 04:45 PM   |  #49  
Flag Bothell, Washington
Thanks Meter: 216

1,027 posts
Quote:

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help...

That's the right form. As far as not seeing SN maybe restart ur browser or try a different browser. Appears ASUS site might have some errors in there codes?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
16th April 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #50  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Applied from Manila, Philippines

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gps available dongle extension kit
Previous Thread Next Thread