GPS Dongle Application Available

Search This thread

houtx2

Sep 16, 2011
Houston
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Hi guys,

can someone confirm if what i have attached is the screen you would get once you order it. because i signed up and registered the product, then logged off and logged back in and when i go to TF201 GPS Extension Kit Apply&Inquire i get the attached screen. If i click the serial num drop down i cannot see my number in there, not sure if this is because the order is already submitted?

Thanks for your help...

You should be good to go.

Jesse6749

May 1, 2010
T.B.A
Hi guys,

can someone confirm if what i have attached is the screen you would get once you order it. because i signed up and registered the product, then logged off and logged back in and when i go to TF201 GPS Extension Kit Apply&Inquire i get the attached screen. If i click the serial num drop down i cannot see my number in there, not sure if this is because the order is already submitted?

Thanks for your help...

Yeah I got the same screen, so I believe we are ok and our dongle should be on order, now to see how long it takes Asus to ship it to us. :p

master1988

Nov 15, 2010
Hi guys,

Thanks for your help...

I think thats normal cause you already used your serial for order...
For me it's the same...!

Lock-N-Load

Aug 25, 2010
Under Your Skin
This thread title is a bit misleading..

I thought there was an "app" (application) available for the coming GPS dongle but in fact, this thread is about filling out an application to GET the actual hardware dongle.

Cothek

Jun 30, 2011
FL
So I checked the website again and the list doesn't show up anymore...good thing too because it had serial numbers, addresses and telephone numbers. Just a heads up for everyone.

Severion

Feb 23, 2012
This thread title is a bit misleading..

I thought there was an "app" (application) available for the coming GPS dongle but in fact, this thread is about filling out an application to GET the actual hardware dongle.

Sorry about that but this is not the app section ;-), shouldve perhaps made a more clear title but then again, this section should not hint you it was an app.

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
Hi guys,

Thanks for your help...

That's the right form. As far as not seeing SN maybe restart ur browser or try a different browser. Appears ASUS site might have some errors in there codes?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
Looks like you can apply for a dongle on the serie number from the dock to.. Will be good to have 1 extra =)

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

Where you actually successful at applying using your Keyboard dock? I tried to apply myself but I get an error saying....

Sorry but your serial number could not be recognized. Please check your serial number to ensure that your model is a TF201, and try again

So looks like you can't do it.

Last edited:

BigDaveZJ

Jan 6, 2012
Got mine ordered as well. It was having problems recognizing my serial number too, but after logging out and coming back in it worked fine. I had entered the model # and everything before the sn on the first go around, so that may have thrown it off as well. When I went back in I put the sn in first, and it populated the family and model for me.

gpitkis

Jan 19, 2011
Toronto
The best tech company

Just registered to recieve my GPS dongle. This TFP is my third tablet. After having Playbook for 3 month and Acer Iconia for 2 weeks i got my TFP in January and ASUS has proved it's good reputatiopn as the company which is loyal to its customers. So i'm using my tablet as workstation(i'm Microsoft SQL DBA) and will start using it as a GPS. This dongle will save me another 150-200$...;). I just hope it will take less time to deliver the dongle than it took to deliver Prime to Canada.:)

Scumbag Inc.

May 21, 2010
Austin, TX
If this thread is a running total of members who have applied, I will post that I too have applied.
Just hope we don't see a logistic cluster-**** like when the tablet was launched.

Top Liked Posts