Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,022 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Dell Streak 5

Tip us?
 
ultimatezero
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Talking [Q] Dell Streak 5

Dear Longhorn Developer tenorntex is there a posibity that you can make this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=933517
available to your releases or better yet make an flashable zip file that works for Longhorn 2.6. It would be greatly appreciated.
 
TheManii
Old
#2  
Wiki Admin / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,524
Posts: 3,409
Join Date: Dec 2010
You could likely safely flash those on top of his rom, make a backup and try.
If it doesnt work just restore and you dont lose anything.
XDA Wiki Moderator
Nexus 4: Stock 4.4.4 (KTU84P) 2013 N7: Stock 4.4.4 (KTU84P)
iTouch 5G: 6.1.2 (10B146) Surface Pro 2: Win8.1u1 (6.3.9600.17085.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140330-1035)
The Following User Says Thank You to TheManii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ultimatezero
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManii View Post
You could likely safely flash those on top of his rom, make a backup and try.
If it doesnt work just restore and you dont lose anything.
I already tried, it didn't work nothing happened, it just kept working normally
 
tenorntex
Old
#4  
tenorntex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 344
Posts: 603
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dallas
I am not sure what you are wanting? That link had 4 different zips that do various things with some adding, and some removing. Those zips should be compatible to flash from StreakMod Recovery, just be sure to get a Nandroid backup first as a fail safe.
 
ultimatezero
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenorntex View Post
I am not sure what you are wanting? That link had 4 different zips that do various things with some adding, and some removing. Those zips should be compatible to flash from StreakMod Recovery, just be sure to get a Nandroid backup first as a fail safe.
Sorry for not specifying what I was thinking of is replacing the current launcher in longhorn 2.6 with the stock GB launcher
 
tenorntex
Old
#6  
tenorntex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 344
Posts: 603
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dallas
Here is the CM7 stock launcher from that post. I also added it to the First post of Longhorn 2.6.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1334687839
 
ultimatezero
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenorntex View Post
Here is the CM7 stock launcher from that post. I also added it to the First post of Longhorn 2.6.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1334687839
Thank you a lot it works great

Thread Tools
Display Modes