[ROM][APR 15][Xperia][Sense] Xperianse V1.0 Something New!

Search This thread

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
No music through the headphones my only issue

Working amazing here

Webstar1, just had a query. Since this is a sense based ROM, is it possible to port the Dolby Mobile feature to a Sense ROM? I mean the sound quality seems terrific, was wondering whether porting it to, say, a Sense 4 ROM would be possible or not.

Im not sure, i copied a lot of files over so i dont know which files make or break it, im just glad its working amazing!

Does anyone have this problem? When I send an mms to someone they don't get the picture they just get a no subject thing with no picture.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

Mms on aosp sms app i think breaks mms?
never use it though

enserio

Oct 26, 2010
California
Nice, nice work. Very smooth ROM, I'm glad you took the time and effort to port this over.

I had battery drain - in 45 min I was down to 72%. Seems display is using 96% of the battery and I'm on autobrightness. I was using that earth live wallpaper, so I've switched to something different (not live) in order to see if that makes a difference.

BTW, I did a super sensation wipe, then a complete wipe through EXT4 Recovery before installing. Even did a cache+dalvik and fixed permissions after flashing the rom. Let it boot and sit for at least 10 min.

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Nice, nice work. Very smooth ROM, I'm glad you took the time and effort to port this over.

I had battery drain - in 45 min I was down to 72%. Seems display is using 96% of the battery and I'm on autobrightness. I was using that earth live wallpaper, so I've switched to something different (not live) in order to see if that makes a difference.

BTW, I did a super sensation wipe, then a complete wipe through EXT4 Recovery before installing. Even did a cache+dalvik and fixed permissions after flashing the rom. Let it boot and sit for at least 10 min.

as i said, this rom takes some time to settle, once it has, battery life is pretty good

Reactions: mastmnmn

ajaysinbeast

Sep 22, 2008
New Delhi
Now at 4% after almost 14 hours with bricked kernel .856 with live Earth wallpaper and sweep to wake/sleep enabled. Some wifi, calls, checked some games apps, not so aggressive use but I think normal for first use. But surely going to get more with next two full charges. Thanks dev like Web for this wonderful rom and Show for his kernel.

Last edited:

emomike25

Jul 22, 2011
Midlothian
Awesome

Thanks Webstar1!!! Have been wondering if there would be a xperia/sense rom.... Beautiful work. Love the animations. Looking forward to future updates! Nice to see something different. :)

joel_nexus1

Aug 17, 2010
salt lake city
Now at 4% after almost 14 hours with bricked kernel .856 with live Earth wallpaper and sweep to wake/sleep enabled. Some wifi, calls, checked some games apps, not so aggressive use but I think normal for first use. But surely going to get more with next two full charges. Thanks dev like Web for this wonderful rom and Show for his kernel.

You should upgrade to version 0.9 I'm almost 17 hours with 13% left.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
WHOS THE MAN!

scaled.php
scaled.php

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Battery life seems quite good !!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334611978566.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334611978566.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 172
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334611988281.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334611988281.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 170

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Removed. you know where to find me guys.... Androidfreaks.net
    Good progress today, Finally got Xperia Music Working! :D with lockscreen controls!
    And Sms app working!

I dont think i will get phone app working though, it just wont work, no matter what, same with gallery :/
    Thats right guys, a hybrid rom of Xperia and Sense. (only sense camera present)

V1.0 Changelog:
    Bravia Engine
    Dolby Mobile Sound (Amazing!)
    Xperia'ised
    AOSP Phone, SMS and Contacts
    Gallery, Clock, Calculator and Browser from Xperia S
    Includes Xperia Events (Not Sure if works properly)
    MIUI Music ICS Themed
    Contains the Amazing Cosmic Flow LWP!
    Contains Weather Widget with RealFeel®
    100% Stable

Screenies :D :
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php

Download
    Download is in ROM's Section
    WARNING: Once Dolby Mobile Is Enabled, Do Not Disable!

Credit:
    HTC
    Sony Ericsson
    AND OFC ME :D

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
    I think it's not fair the fact that I have to register to another site to download a rom posted here in xda.

If xda members are so lazy they cant register for a site that only asks for a username,pass and email then that is terribly lazy, and its just to get my website traffic higher, least you lot can do, i dont ask for donations
    WHOS THE MAN!

scaled.php
    scaled.php