Thread Closed

[KITCHEN ROM] AcidHazardROM : Ask Questions! Solve Issues!

16th April 2012, 09:16 PM   |  #181  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
3,785 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourguitarist

1. Stock Sms
2. Gallery
3. LG Home
4. Gingerbread Keyboard
5. LG Music Player, N7Player, & LG Video Player
6. Dolphin HD
7. SuperSU
8. Adrenaline Shot & TweakZV6
9. Options 4, 5, 7, 13, 21-25, 30, 32
10. 1, 2, 5, 10, 11, 16, 17,
11. 4

Think it could be because of the optimization scripts? I think I might flash back to V20C and see if that would fix anything but also use a different kernel.

So you're currently on V20P?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ DUAL BOOT: CM9 / MIUI
16th April 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #182  
yourguitarist's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 125
 
549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lestat

So you're currently on V20P?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ DUAL BOOT: CM9 / MIUI

Yeah but I'm flashing to V20C right now.

Edit: yep. Even on V20C, it still doesn't vibrate. Gonna switch kernels from Thrillz to Thiaiz and see if that changes anything. I don't think my phone handles acid very well.

Edit: Even after switching kernels around, vibrate still doesn't work. It works on any other rom though..
Last edited by yourguitarist; 17th April 2012 at 01:05 AM.
18th April 2012, 04:34 AM   |  #183  
Member
Flag Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 3
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
can send sms and mms but won't receive mms
I have a problem receiving MMS, i can send and receive SMS and send MMS but for some reason i can't receive it...

Baseband Version: V20P
ROM Version: Lestatious BioHazard 3.5
Kitchen Version: Lestatious BioHazard 3.5
Update Type: Full System ROM
Theme: Stock
Data Wipe: Yes
Options Used:

SMS App: GoSMS Pro (Option 2)
Picture Viewer: Gallery
Launchers: ADW Launcher
Keyboards: Both Keyboards
Media Players: n7 Player
Internet Browsers: LG Browser
Root: Superuser
Additional Apps: adfree
Additional Widgets: none
Kernel: V20P
18th April 2012, 10:14 AM   |  #184  
JReeher's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
472 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlonkii

I have a problem receiving MMS, i can send and receive SMS and send MMS but for some reason i can't receive it...

Baseband Version: V20P
ROM Version: Lestatious BioHazard 3.5
Kitchen Version: Lestatious BioHazard 3.5
Update Type: Full System ROM
Theme: Stock
Data Wipe: Yes
Options Used:

SMS App: GoSMS Pro (Option 2)
Picture Viewer: Gallery
Launchers: ADW Launcher
Keyboards: Both Keyboards
Media Players: n7 Player
Internet Browsers: LG Browser
Root: Superuser
Additional Apps: adfree
Additional Widgets: none
Kernel: V20P

Your kernel is v20p but did you overclock?

Sent from my LG Thrill dripping acidHAZARD
18th April 2012, 07:19 PM   |  #185  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
btw everythings working i am now using QQLauncher best memory managed launcher ive found so far im only using 160 - 180 mb and its super smooth works like a charm
oh the only problem im having is that when i install easy battery saver the screen turns black like the cell is on sleep but it aint... and the app is running cuz when i hit home i return 2 home like normal.
20th April 2012, 02:22 AM   |  #186  
Member
Flag Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 3
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
No overclock, when I was on 2.9 it was working fine. I don't know what's going on.

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA
20th April 2012, 02:23 AM   |  #187  
Member
Flag Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 3
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JReeher

Your kernel is v20p but did you overclock?

Sent from my LG Thrill dripping acidHAZARD

No overclock, when I was on 2.9 it was working fine. I don't know what's going on.

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA
20th April 2012, 10:33 AM   |  #188  
JReeher's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
472 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlonkii

No overclock, when I was on 2.9 it was working fine. I don't know what's going on.

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

Bring up your apns and see what they look like

Sent from my LG Thrill dripping acidHAZARD
20th April 2012, 02:53 PM   |  #189  
Member
Flag Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 3
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JReeher

Bring up your apns and see what they look like

Sent from my LG Thrill dripping acidHAZARD

Name:ATT
APN:wap.cingular
Proxy:wireless.cingular.com
Port:Not set
Username:WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password:CINGULAR1
Server:Not set
MMSC:http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS proxy:wireless.cingular.com
MMS port:80
MMC:310
MNC:410
Authenitcation Type:Not set
APN Type:Not set
20th April 2012, 03:02 PM   |  #190  
Junior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
What's the difference?
Virgin Post

What is the differences between the below kdz's? I know v20p is official att.

V20A_00.kdz
V20B_00.kdz
V20C_00.kdz
V20E_00.kdz
V20F_00.kdz
V21A_00.kdz
V21B_00.kdz
V21D_00.kdz

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes