FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[ROM][CM9] OpenSensation [OTA / USB-OTG / PDroid]

655 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,058
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th April 2012, 10:40 PM |#4101  
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 521
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbzbar

CM reorganized and removed a lot of old audio files about a week ago. It was intentional.

Oh, is there anyway to get back the old ringtones? The buzzer one works really well for me.
 
 
16th April 2012, 11:10 PM |#4102  
mulletcutter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GA
Thanks Meter: 498
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYthing24

Oh, is there anyway to get back the old ringtones? The buzzer one works really well for me.

dl an old cm9 build or cm7. take em out and throw them in yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to mulletcutter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 11:17 PM |#4103  
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 521
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletcutter

dl an old cm9 build or cm7. take em out and throw them in yours.

Ya, trying that that now. Thanks.
16th April 2012, 11:19 PM |#4104  
mulletcutter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GA
Thanks Meter: 498
 
More
hows anybody tried to get the ICS buttons? like the Gnex buttons.
16th April 2012, 11:54 PM |#4105  
Jiggs82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,144
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletcutter

hows anybody tried to get the ICS buttons? like the Gnex buttons.

You can try flashing AOKP but its not 100% working yet


http://rootzwiki.com/topic/21440-aok...-build-32-404/
The Following User Says Thank You to Jiggs82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 12:21 AM |#4106  
mulletcutter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GA
Thanks Meter: 498
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggs82

You can try flashing AOKP but its not 100% working yet


http://rootzwiki.com/topic/21440-aok...-build-32-404/

cool, will look into it. but this build is rocking....
17th April 2012, 12:26 AM |#4107  
Senior Member
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletcutter

cool, will look into it. but this build is rocking....

It's based off the 09 build of this iirc.
17th April 2012, 12:26 AM |#4108  
Jiggs82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,144
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletcutter

cool, will look into it. but this build is rocking....

No problem, I mean it does have the same device tree as this really but with way more tweaks and cool things. You will be amazed lol
17th April 2012, 12:27 AM |#4109  
mulletcutter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GA
Thanks Meter: 498
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggs82

No problem, I mean it does have the same device tree as this really but with way more tweaks and cool things. You will be amazed lol

i like cool things
17th April 2012, 12:46 AM |#4110  
Jiggs82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,144
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletcutter

i like cool things

Me too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, github, htc, ics, opensensation, sensation, source, vorbeth is da new dark knight
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes