Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 53,848 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

access overload class????

Tip us?

P.Mobile
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 935
Question access overload class????

so i have read a bunch of diff answers about this.. i did the ##3282# did the hole msl thing went into advanced then went down to (access overload class) mine was already on "0" so i google it and read it was not supposed to be on 0.. then read somewhere else that its supposed to end in the last number of your phone number??? just looking for the rite answer should i leave it at 0 or change it?? i did buy my 3d off CL and it was already rooted so the dude that had it before me could have changed it?? thanks

mnomaanw
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by evod3 View Post
so i have read a bunch of diff answers about this.. i did the ##3282# did the hole msl thing went into advanced then went down to (access overload class) mine was already on "0" so i google it and read it was not supposed to be on 0.. then read somewhere else that its supposed to end in the last number of your phone number??? just looking for the rite answer should i leave it at 0 or change it?? i did buy my 3d off CL and it was already rooted so the dude that had it before me could have changed it?? thanks
I done know what it is supposed to be but mine is 6 and my phone number does not end with 0

P.Mobile
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 935
???? need to find out why mines is 0???

patrao_n
Old
Thanks Meter 952
It really does not matter. Usually it's the last number sometimes not. If there were an emergency all of them are not on priority anyways. You can change it using qpst.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Done and done

P.Mobile
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrao_n View Post
It really does not matter. Usually it's the last number sometimes not. If there were an emergency all of them are not on priority anyways. You can change it using qpst.

so its ok if i leave it at 0??

patrao_n
Old
Thanks Meter 952
Yeppers. Anything. 10 and above is going to be used for emergency personell so ya 0 is fine

Done and done