Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

access overload class????

OP P.Mobile

16th April 2012, 10:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag RhOdE IsLAnD... 401
Thanks Meter: 936

4,341 posts
More
so i have read a bunch of diff answers about this.. i did the ##3282# did the hole msl thing went into advanced then went down to (access overload class) mine was already on "0" so i google it and read it was not supposed to be on 0.. then read somewhere else that its supposed to end in the last number of your phone number??? just looking for the rite answer should i leave it at 0 or change it?? i did buy my 3d off CL and it was already rooted so the dude that had it before me could have changed it?? thanks
16th April 2012, 01:09 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pusad
Thanks Meter: 529

1,018 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evod3

so i have read a bunch of diff answers about this.. i did the ##3282# did the hole msl thing went into advanced then went down to (access overload class) mine was already on "0" so i google it and read it was not supposed to be on 0.. then read somewhere else that its supposed to end in the last number of your phone number??? just looking for the rite answer should i leave it at 0 or change it?? i did buy my 3d off CL and it was already rooted so the dude that had it before me could have changed it?? thanks

I done know what it is supposed to be but mine is 6 and my phone number does not end with 0
16th April 2012, 03:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag RhOdE IsLAnD... 401

4,341 posts
More
???? need to find out why mines is 0???
16th April 2012, 03:21 PM   |  #4  
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 969

2,266 posts
More
It really does not matter. Usually it's the last number sometimes not. If there were an emergency all of them are not on priority anyways. You can change it using qpst.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
16th April 2012, 10:43 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag RhOdE IsLAnD... 401

4,341 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrao_n

It really does not matter. Usually it's the last number sometimes not. If there were an emergency all of them are not on priority anyways. You can change it using qpst.

so its ok if i leave it at 0??
17th April 2012, 01:50 AM   |  #6  
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 969

2,266 posts
More
Yeppers. Anything. 10 and above is going to be used for emergency personell so ya 0 is fine

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread