FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Driving Safety App for Infuse

16th April 2012, 01:53 PM |#1  
xDa.Fun's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 803
 
Donate to Me
More
Turn Your Smartphone Into a
Personal Driving Assistant!



iOnRoad is Driving safety app that uses your cam and real time image recognition algorithms to auto recognizes the vehicle in front of you , measures time gap and warn you in case you're in danger of crashing into it. Similar system in Luxury cars will cost you more than $1,000 while iOnRoad is FREE!


Watch Youtube demo of APP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKe4wR262I



Download Link:

Play Store

http://www.ionroad.com/
Last edited by xDa.Fun; 16th April 2012 at 01:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xDa.Fun For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th April 2012, 04:46 PM |#2  
theROMinator's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 287
 
More
<Opinion>
Lmao why would you need an app to pay attention for you while you should be estimating the distance and training your brain at the same time.
</Opinion>

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Last edited by theROMinator; 16th April 2012 at 04:49 PM.
16th April 2012, 07:01 PM |#3  
diablo009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 1,345
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theROMinator

<Opinion>
Lmao why would you need an app to pay attention for you while you should be estimating the distance and training your brain at the same time.
</Opinion>

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I think its mostly for distracted drivers who are "tapatalk"ing while driving
The Following User Says Thank You to diablo009 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 11:13 PM |#4  
deathblade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
I think it's a good tool for those learning to drive, the point isn't too watch the app more to listen out for it, it has a display so the app can judge the distance and what not, it has audio warning sounds fit various things (ie. being too close to other cars, the other lane, and you can set a speed limit that it will alert you if your close to exceeding or if you have exceeded), I personally think I'd a great tool, just wish it worked better when on dash instead of windshield, didn't see enough of the road if it's on the dash in my firebird

You can also set it so it alerts you while your listening to music or using GPS ect

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to deathblade For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 03:03 AM |#5  
diablo009's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 1,345
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathblade

I think it's a good tool for those learning to drive, the point isn't too watch the app more to listen out for it, it has a display so the app can judge the distance and what not, it has audio warning sounds fit various things (ie. being too close to other cars, the other lane, and you can set a speed limit that it will alert you if your close to exceeding or if you have exceeded), I personally think I'd a great tool, just wish it worked better when on dash instead of windshield, didn't see enough of the road if it's on the dash in my firebird

You can also set it so it alerts you while your listening to music or using GPS ect

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Right. I am actually planning to set up this app for my wife on her car, esp considering she is a learner.
17th April 2012, 03:27 AM |#6  
deathblade's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo009

Right. I am actually planning to set up this app for my wife on her car, esp considering she is a learner.

I'm doing the same thing for my fiancÚ

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes